Reviews for The Way
Atsu Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
"Chuck was Lestor Sheehan, Andrew's primary, and Andrew's killer."

I love that line. One time, I actually thought of what if Lestor doesn't shakes his head to Cawley and tries to help Andrew to get over his guilt, instead of sending him off to his dead. It all takes from one head shake. Anyway, I really enjoy this one. Quite different than the others. Well done!
Tom Maddi chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, this is brilliant! A really well thought out and written alternate end if you will. I always had thoughts about Chuck/Sheehan after Shutter Island, and you've basically summed them all up. This ending was probably better than the film/book. Really enjoyable.

- Tom
somaticjester chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Well written and captivating. After reading Shutter Island too, I've always thought that perhaps Andrew's death could've affect Lester's psyche in one way or another and this fic just captured it dead-on. Well done!

Definitely will go down to my favorites...
SherlockSmile chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow... This is amazing. I really loved Chuck, then I found out about Lester, and you could just tell that he personally cared about Teddy/Andrew. Great story!
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh wow.

At first, I thought this wasn't going to be that great. I figured it was another 'Teddy was really Teddy' and what not stories.

I'm thrilled it wasn't and I kept reading.

As I said. Wow. I can see Lester going crazy after Andrew died; I personally believed they were close and it's a hard thing to deal with, loosing a friend; a brother in spirit.

The ending was sad but in a happy way )

I can't express how awesome this is! The only thing I can say bad about it is Lester is spelled with an 'e' not an 'o' but that's just a minor mistake.

Anyways, do keep writing! -Fin