Reviews for Love Like Wine
Alice Villalpando chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
this is great! i love it!
it's so perfect, sweet and romantic!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
awww this was so romantic!
CarsmeCarlislexEsme chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Oh my Lordie! I Loved that! It was so...so..perfect! :D!
radmeister chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is a wonderful story. Even though it takes place in a bar I had the impression that it was full of light and sunshine. Perhaps it is Carlisle's breathtaking smile. Thanks for this.
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I loved this! What a unique way to use the plot bunny given.

I'm not usually a Carlisle/Esme reader, not that I don't love the pairing, I just don't usually seek them out. This was the perfect setting for these two though.

It was a magical chapter and I absolutely loved the chemistry between them.

Good Luck in the Contest :)
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Truly a beautiful story, and you did a lovely job with your prompt. I love Carlisle and Esme's relationship, they don't get enough love. Good luck in the contest!
JuleWhatev chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
really great! I loved it! Continue!
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
squeeee! They are so cute! I want to eat them up. Lovely piece.
belovedbeauty chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Crazy as it is, my favorite stories are of Esme and Carlisle. They don't have a loud voice in the Saga, and I love reading about them and the way they've been twisted.

You did an amazing job. :)
chrissi chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this is such a beautiful story. it would be great if you would continue it. nice job.
quail58 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I hope you do well in the contest. I know I'll be voting for you. And I'm looking forward to you continuing the story after the contest is finished. I assume I'll still be beta reading it for you even though you rarely use my suggestions :)
CarlisleEsmeCullen chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was absolutly beautiful. I would love for you to continue with this story. ; )
MelissaMargaret chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow that was exactly what I needed today. I loved it!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh, that was just lovely. I hope you continue their story.
Mih Team Carlesme chapter 1 . 7/31/2010