Reviews for The Moments In Between
googoo4u chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow is all I can say. I like your version better then the movie. Please keep writing.
Hermione Jean McGonagall chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love it fic so much.
favourite story of course
Jennifer Robbins chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Perfect! You filled in the gaps perfectly! The alternate (extra) ending in the movie is the most realistic because Annabelle's mother has an interest in making any charges against Simone go away - bad PR. THANK YOU for this!
Jessie chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
OMG, you did such a great job with this! I could picture it all perfectly, and I love you "what if" moments. I wish the movie had ended like this b/c that's how I saw it in my head after watching the deleted scenes. Thank you so much for writing this!
EnigmaAngel337 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love this! It was beautifully written, and I loved how you took the movie events and added your own spin on them. And your ending was perfect! Great story!
bryony chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Awesome story. You've got everything perfect. The best story ever x
imaferrari chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I loved the What Ifs and I definitely loved your extended ending. I could picture it - just perfect! Thanks!

So, creative thinker, any ideas on what happened that day they went to the beach house? Conversations on the porch and the beach? The time between the embrace and waking up from the afternoon nap?

SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
aaaaaaaaweeeeeee, i wish the movie ended like this...ya know what, im going to say it did. Just to make everything have a happy ending. :) yay, ignorance is bliss!
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
the cuteness :3 3
mystikvampire chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Awww i love this couple. You did a good job on it. Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awesome! Loved it, great story!
acidburn930 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love ur take on the altenate ending. I really enjoyed ur take on the moments they left us hanging. I hope u write another Loving Annabelle story.