Reviews for When You're a Stranger
ChamiriHatake101 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
I just got back into watching The Mighty Ducks, and I would have to say that you captured these two perfectly! I wish there was more because this story would be really interesting to read to an ending. It was sad when Wing didn't recognize Dive, but overall, I really like the relationship you have between Dive and Duke. Really well written, too, in the first person. I can barely write in first person anymore because I hate repeating "I" a lot, so I stick to third person, though it's not that different.

It'd be great if you continued this story, but I understand if you can't. I enjoyed reading it though. That's all that matters. :)
FishyFloat chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Dude, you are a genius. I love your writing style. favorite lines in this chapter?

"Dive, who is in absolutely no way an acceptable substitute for a Chia Pet and probably five times the trouble,"

"If the petty theft thing falls through, I can always use him as a skinny blond doorstop"

"Can't say I don't have a huge anarchist streak somewhere in my black, black heart."

What a shame this story will never be finished :( I love your plot line, the characters, and your entire description of the world they live in. You, good sir, are a master. Care to e-mail (azonthus at aol dot com) or pm me a link to your website so I can read more? That is, if you ever finished it.
Water Oracle Delphi chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Please update XD

I know it's nearly been a decade since you last updated, but I'm hoping it's just cause you forgot and not because you don't know where to go from here

It's a lovely story so far and I would love to see what would happen next
AmalaDamarr chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
aaaand, despite the odds, i will still put this up in story alerts.
AmalaDamarr chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
you know...this is fantastic. the overall idea of the story is so refreshing, and the writing itself is so blessedly literate. the characterization and feel of their interactions is compelling and believable and i have physical pains in my chest over the fact that this hasn't updated since 02. if you're still around and still willing, i'd like to place a heartfelt plea for its continuation.

by heartfelt plea, i mean near to getting down on my knees and begging.
sabakunobara chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
I am begging you to continue this story!

I despise AU fics with a passion because they so rarely are done in a way that is both enjoyable and doesn't sluaghter the characters' personalities in a way that make me want to pull my hair out. This story had a pull to it that, whilst I usually just completely skip AU fics, I read and thouroughly enjoyed.

So beautifully written with sarcasm, whit, a great story line and kept in-character (which I personally consider amazing by itself considering what has happened to these characters).

Please, oh PLEASE, continue with this story!
thisworldisawhore chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
I am beside myself with sadness that this hasn't been updated in over seven years.

This is quite possibly one of the best stories I've ever read.
libelle chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
This is awesome! One of the best fics I've ever read. The sarsasm is just so good. Something original did Duke and Nosedive end up in the dump? Love how you portrayed the two of them, again lovely well written. Alternate universe that doesn't suck

Go on with that story pleease!

Had to read it all on one day, and am checking for updates regularly ever since. I hope you didn't stop writing! It would be a sin! A waste of your talent! "begs for more"
Mimi014 chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Oh my gosh, this is so well written! Just subtract the mighty ducks part and you could get this thing published! Wow... just wow. I'm really impressed. Please update soon! :)
solar-sun chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
I came on this story by chance and must say though I normally don't get into slash ficts I LOVE this fic. I wish you would start up on it again!

The sarcasum in every bite is awesome! O_O Please write more!
niichan626 chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
*sniffle* That's just so depressing, poor Nosedive... It's like... wow there are no words for it... Anyways...
ranmagirl16 chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
plese plese plese update soon I can't wait. This is one of the slowest ones(Dukes only just thinking of his feeling and its ch 6) I've read but I can't wait for the next one. This is great, Will Dive go home at the end, will his Duke think of Dive the way this one does if yes,and where are they going to sleep!
Elrond-is-cool chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
Grah! Update as soon as you possibly can! This was an amazingly well written chapter and I look forward to the next one, which will (hopefully) be soon...) PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! Thanx!
amethyst chaos chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
gya! update, please!
Leanie chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
I love this fic. I love the way that it is set up. I love the Duke and Dive thing. I cannot wait to know what you are going to do to them and how everything is going to come about. Oh please up date soon.