Reviews for When You're a Stranger
zhonggue chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
love your story!hope to see new chapters very soon!please update!
truly zhonggue
Aryahwho is tooo tired to log-in chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
Ok can we please get some more here? I dunno why, but I'm addicted to this story.
Physh chapter 6 . 12/23/2003
Must havedone something right to get reated to this!
At last, another chapter. :3 I love this fic, the characterisation and the idea. I love how Duka and Dive interact in it. And I love how Duke is slowly being won over. . . :D can't wait for the lovely shounen ai to begin!
And I have to wonder how Duke will react to Dive's shooting abilities, if he ever gets a chance to show 'em off. XD I mean, if he thinks Dive looks too innocent for his scars and instincts _now_. . .
Saint Auro chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
Yay! It's been updated! Another fantastic chapter to a greate fanfiction! I hope the next update comes sooner then this one *poke poke, nudge*, cause this is really really good. Keep up the good work, or I'll send rabid paper penguins of doom after your rear end! _
Aryah who is way to laze to login chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
I still love the story update soon before I go stir crazy, if all else fais put it up on or is it com? I dunno. One of those two, you can look me up there too, under as always Aryah.
Peace, your fan.
Aryah
Leanie chapter 6 . 12/4/2003
So happy that there is another chapter. I'm glad that it is as good as the other chapters.
I have been hoping for so long that there would be another chapter. I love what is happening and cannot wait to know what is going to happen next.
Duke's reaction to what Dive does is great. I cannot waot top know what happens next.
ShiTiger chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
I really love this story. Please keep updating!
Lily C chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
...uhm yeah..where IS Lresson #2, anyway?
Is it "Never tell Duke when you want to kick him?"
This is a great chapter and Congrats on all the changes in yout life. I hope your marriahe is blessed and long.
Now, (heh-heh) can't WAIT for the update.:)
Ancai chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
About Chapter 6: There's no Lesson Two. Was that intentional? '
Ancai chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
New chapter, yay! Thank you!
Looks good. I like your Duke (and Dive, for that matter). Some of the same formatting problems, but they're not a big deal.
(And, how long til the slash? ;) )
ShiTiger chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Great fic so far! Alternate universe and everything. Including slash! Keep updating!
Rogue chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
XD Lmao. This, I have to say, is one of the most interesting - and hilarious - fic I've read in a long time. ; Love the humor, good plot, and damn-well written. e.e
Aryahwho is lazy to sign in today chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
*Tosses herself at the authors feet* Please update, please write more *offers dough-nuts* I make this offering in hopes for another chapter and many many more after that. I'm really enjoying this story and I've been readying it over and over again for quite a bit now, so if you would please up-date and put me out of my missery! I would be estatic to read it.

Peace, aryah
FAL chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
that was bloody awsome and I want more damn it!
Elrond-is-cool chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
Wow...that was really cool, I hope you upload as soon as you can! please! This is so cool!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »