Reviews for When You're a Stranger
Auro the Saint of Oddity chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I LOVE THIS FIC! write more! I beg of you! This story is just so cool, and it's slash! I love slash. Little addict here, yes I am! Keep up the good work, other then a few grammer misshaps, that happen in every written story mind you, this is soooo greate! E! NOsedive! I love you!
Leanie chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
more pleaser more! ive been dying to know ewhat happens to all of them and just where is big brother and the rest of the team? Please more!
physh chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
This is good! I like how youve kept them so in character, despite how AU this whole thing is. That sort of thing is hard to find. here's hoping you keep it up.
Celestial Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
Hey, kickass story. Really confusing and interesting. *waits patiently for the next chapter* Hope you post it soon!
Lily C chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
I cannot believe I did not remember to review this when it was written. BAD Lily! this just gets better and better. I loved the first two short character studies you did and now this looks like it may turn into the kind of wonderful roller-coaster ride that the very best of Duckie fiction always is, with humour, pathos and a sort of do-or-die optimism binding the whole together. For writing like this, I can be very patient...just, ploease keep working at it and don't leave us hanging in the middle. It is MUCH to good for that kind of cavalier treatment and you are too much of a powerhouse talent to so disrespect your gifts.
blackfire chapter 3 . 9/26/2002
finnly the ducks are turned into humens! been a long time for this! i want to read more
Ancai chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
I noticed a couple of errors in this chapter - like Duke's "At worst." It's a sentence fragment, did you mean "At worst..."?

There's also "I can't see my eyes an inch in front of my face..." I don't understand this. '

There might have been others, but I don't see them at the moment... In chapter three, Dive says "I have. a minor tunnel thing." Later he says "turned him away from stealing and towards. well, chivalry..."

Perhaps it should be "his grip on my shirt" instead of "and my shirt," but it works either way... And "not-entirely-friendly" is correct, I think.

Some of that was nitpicking, I guess, but you don't seem to make many errors and the ones you do make tend to stick out. By the way, what happened to "Worth" and "Obligation"? I really liked those two.
Lanie chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
I'm soo happy you updated this. I have been waiting so long for more of this story. PLease keep up the story. I like the way its going.
Ancai chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
Good to see you've continued this. I like this story, particularly how you write Dive.
RaneyLee chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
This is weird. Please update!
Reona chapter 2 . 9/7/2002
More of this story as soon as you can get it out! It's very original and well done.
RaneyLee chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
Update soon please! I LOVE it!
Death Lord La chapter 2 . 9/5/2002
well, looks like youve come out of your long hibernation _ very well written, you seem to have gotten Duke's inner thoughts and personality down extremely well. I cant wait until the next chapter. Till then, keep sharing your amazing talent.

La
Pisces chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
This is such a wonderful beginning you got kickin' here. The idea is very interesting, and slash will make anything alright. _ I just /really/ wish you would come out with another part to this...
Reona chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I would really like to see more of this story. It's a wonderful idea!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »