Reviews for When You're a Stranger
Reppa chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
*clings like the dazed fan girlish leech she is* Moooore...now...update, finish, very nice. Must go on, love ya fics.
fatesvoice529 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
You can't just leave us hanging here! What happens next? Does Duke ever realize what happened? And what about that slash you promised us?
RaneyLee chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Please update! Will, Duke believe Dive when he explanes? Do they get back to the pond? PLEASE post more soon!
MD Fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Slash... not something you see much of in MD fics [lest there are some that I've missed, either on or elsewhere]. Nevertheless, please continue!
Me Myself and I chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
OOOOOHHHHH slash rules hurry up whats going to happen I am going nuts here waiting for more (men in white coats enter) man not the butterfly net again
Angel Duck chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
More keep this up how will the other ducks react? Update soon please :)
foggynite chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
great start- looking forward to more, love the descriptions, vivid imagery
Candygirl2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Cool! Question: why does Dive recognize Duke but not the other way around? Just a random thought, since this is coming in at seven in the morning. Keep this up; I love the way you write Nosedive.
La chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
wow, great story nix...just like the other two, really angsty. wheeee, and you say its gonna be slash? awesome i love slashy goodness. hope you continue soon _
WildfireFriendship chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Poor Dive. He just has all the bad luck, doesn't he?
Windresss chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Great Story so Far! You're leaving me drooling for more, here! You've got some great imagery going. A very well worded beginning to a story I know I'll enjoy. Add Chapters SOON!
JonathanDP81 chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Great beginning, very atmospheric. Many questions to be answered. Who did this, why, and after doing it why just dump them in an alley? There are countless directions this story could go, the mind boggles. Looking forward to the next chapter and hope it's as good as this one.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5