Reviews for What AVPM's Ron Weasley has Taught Me
BEST THING EVER! XD LOVE IT
SJBHasADayPass chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
lol
RayRayofCali chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Yeah, I guess for people that haven't seen A Very Potter Musical, it wouldn't make sense. But understood every bit of it! Awesome!
XItsGonnaBeTOTALLYawsomeX chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
ok,The moment I saw the title,I was like."TOTALLY favourite this",and I did XD all I'm gonna say and I'm sure you will get it is... THIS IS TOTALLY AWSOME ! D
SmileLIKEyaMEANit chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Haha! AVPM is such a legend, lmao! But you forgot the most important lesson of all: ''You NEVER EVER tell a girl you like her, 'cause it makes you look like an IDIOT!'' ;D
LilyandJames4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I luv Joey and when the band guy hands him a bag of Twizzlers

Happy Belated Bday AVPM
JigglyPuff chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I thought Harry said Dumbledore was the most beautiful wizard? This must be hilarious to read if you've never seen the play, wish I could experience that :)

There's always spiderman, anyone notice? But we don't want our lives to be like spiderman three... :P

You are totally awesome for writing this. Have a complimentary virtual cookie.

-The highly confused hufflepuff
mistofan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
:D I love this!
Omamori chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
haha, awesome, and so very true. i live for the day that ridvines come over to england, and freom now on, 'what AVPM's Ron Weasley has taught me' is gping to be life bible.
HopeIsAGift chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh my gosh! This made my day! lmao!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
ROTFLDM (Rolling on the floor like draco Malfoy) that was supermegafoxyawesomehot! And hilarious!
RED VINES unoriginal anon chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Forget Darren and Joe walker being supermegafoxyawesomehot like the fangirls say, Joey is hilarious and adorable! You do learn some totally awesome (ugh i have to put that in every review, dont i?) stuff from Ron. OK, im slightly biased because ron was my favorite even before avpm...but joey's ron kicks JK Rowling's Ron's ass.

You should write another one like "what I learned from draco" or something. :P
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Dear luvs2dace,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Pigfarts school of Witchcraft and Martians. The rocket will be departing at Platform StarkidPotter at 2:00 pm.

First Year Students Will Need:

3 Pairs of spacesuits

1 Wand

1 Darren Criss CD

1 Copy of Hogwarts a History

10, 000 Packs of Red-Vines

We will await your reply no longer than Saturday, January 15, 2011. ((So, in other words, my birthday! :D))

-Headmaster Professor Rumbleroar

-Deputy Headmistress Miss Bright Eyed Soul Sister
RodentFace chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
ROTFL! Okay, before I die from lack of oxygen to do laughing so hard, may I just say that this story is beautiful and I LOVE IT!
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 11/25/2010