Reviews for Free Time
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
The most suckish story I have every read, it was stupid, completely effing retarded and just plain well stupid. If you bash the characters, you bash the writer and that is not cool, bitch. You're a fangirl as well and fangirls suck! I hope you never write again, I hope to NOT see you again!
RememberMe-soon chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I'm here because of your request for reviews in the "Forgotten Fics" forum. To be honest, I'm not into the crackish Akatsuki drabbles much or maybe I'm not not in the mood for humor right now :/ Anyways, I still find your grammar, spelling, and structure do be very well done. The main thing that irritated me was the gun. Seeing as it's a ninjaverse and anything that is advanced is sparse and often more complicated than what we know in real life. A gun just seems SO out of place. Wouldn't it be just as effective to have them flicking the bullets, since they have elite ninja abilities? Maybe I'm missing the point? This will appeal more to those into this type of humor. Happy Writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Woot go sasori!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
Cinderpaw wasn't yours? *frownie face*

'Just throw the balls already!'... Giggity. Hardcore XD Sorry, I'm immature

Yay! Fatal Tobi hugs! ... **Near Fatal Tobi hugs! :D :D That's the Tobi I want back...

Aw :) Kiss! That's a good reason to get excited.

Nice chapter, update whenever's most convenient to ya :)
FrankandJoe3 chapter 18 . 2/13/2012
Sorry the review is late -_-* School sucks! Anyhoo Have you ever thought of bolding your author's notes? I'm just thinking it'd be easier to tell the difference between your thoughts and the story...

"The always adorable Mew". I couldn't agree more.

The Safari Zone :) The place I always got stuck after one step! I'm excited for that. Update soon!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
I still can't believe you can successfully combine Pokemon and Naruto (: That is /skill/. Nice update and I look forward to the next(:
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
My guess: Russel Hantz, however you spell that. The 'villain' of Survivor Samoa. Here's hoping!
Khorale chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Hey! Do you think Volkner looks like minato namikaze?
FrankandJoe3 chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
Super sorry this is late! My email's been all screwy this week and I lost this. Had to dig it up. Went through spam, trash and eventually had to creep on down your profile to find it. Okay, now I review

Aw, real Mistletoe (: How sweet!

I would've given Tobi pixie sticks and a jedi light saber that makes awkward hum noises when you swing it through the air, then I would've fought him to the playtime-death with my own lightsaber :9

Heh, Harry Potter references. I see what you did there ;)

Mad fangirl disease! I HAS THAT!

Sandy's very clever. I woulda called him Bill Nye to. Science forever SLOWPOKE! :D

Not Jesse! James! Meowth! Nooo ... I'm over it. Yay for beat downs!

I have honestly never been bored to tears. Good luck trying (:

I didn't remember what the quote was so I had to back track a couple chapters, reading the A/Ns and the text and... agh, effort! Now, here is my guess for the contest. I spent a long time on google for this because default winning is not fun: Kofi Annan
FrankandJoe3 chapter 15 . 11/4/2011
Sorry this is late. Fanfiction wouldn't let me open it. I loved it though (: Breaking the 4th wall FTW
Flipspring chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
I... I... I DON'T EVEN...

Whoa.

That was a lot of different characters from different places.

And... Cinderpaw? How? When? Where?

Anyway, I think I'm jumping in with no context here. :B But you do have character bashing down to a slightly frightening art.
katinator chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Hidan the Fruit cake :D

win
FrankandJoe3 chapter 14 . 10/1/2011
Heh, I see what you did there with the title XD Clever!

Anyway, I loved this It makes me proud to be a Poke Nerd :)
ThatOneChick chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
OMFJ YOUPUT WARRIORS IN THIS! This is the first time ive ever seen anyone add warriorsand naruto together ILU!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
I don't watch reality TV, so I don't know, but it's familiar. Jesse Jackson? (Pssh, I have no idea and google sucks.) Good chapter!