Reviews for Nobody Gets Left Behind
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 2/17
Awwww, utterly brilliant and a teeny bit heart breaking!

Never thought to think of 10 as Stitch, but now I can't think of anything but! Loved it!

It was just so cute and fluffy!
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I really want to sing you endless praises about how gorgeous this is but I think you've short-circuited my brain from the sheer perfection of the parallels (even though we've discussed them before). Aces, babe.
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh my god. I just...I can't even formulate a coherent review. This story is just fantastic and amazing and I'm tearing up just a bit. Wow. I love how you ended it, and how from the beginning to the end you didn't lose any of the tension or emotion. It was so well paced and the writing was lovely. Amazing.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Congratulations, you have brought me to tears!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I'm not sure whether I'm crying or laughing.

I think it's a little of both.

Beautiful.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love you
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Loved this. A parallel between Lilo & Stitch and Doctor Who? Brilliant. :D Thanks so much for sharing!
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
OHANA MEANS FAMILY GODDAMNIT
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I have a LOT of emotions right now and nothing except Doomsday and Journey's End has made me feel like this. It's both incredible and heart breaking. I respect you so much and I hope that when I finally post what I've written it can maybe come close to this
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love Lilo and Stitch and now this .. sigh, lovely.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This story was, is, beyond my words. I loved everything about it. The subject matter (Lilo and Stitch, love, family, forever, etc), the words, the allusions, EVERYTHING. Thank you so so SO much for writing!
Mel like Mellow chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
WOW. SO, now I'm weeping and have the horrible urge to suddenly watch both Lilo and Stitch AND Doomsday which would just make me a mess of messes.

This was superb, thank you. I need a tissue. I was suspicious on how you could weave the two concepts together, but you made it work, and the parallels are astounding and heartbreaking. Good job!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Goddamn, that was beautiful. First it was funny (the Doctor's description of the movie and Rose's subsequent comments were great), then it was intense, then it was sad, and then it was back to the bittersweet that any good Ten/Rose fic has.

I loved the way you wove in "ohana". If that one sentence was sweet and powerful in its original canon, it was double that in this fic. I can't even express how brilliant this was.

Favorited so very much.
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh man. I can't even tell you how close to tears I am. Just beautiful 3

-Alice
Arik chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
i love lilo and stich

this is very cute

and fluffy and kinda sad

HELL ITS SO AWESOME!