Reviews for Cause and effect
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
A full story, perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I like it :) really great job
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was great. I liked how Ginny wanted to be with Draco and not Harry.
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
You do a nice job writing this pairing. I liked how you were able to make it fit into canon and still have the romance between Draco and Ginny. I could see why she would pick Harry over Draco(like you explained, Harry was more dependable) even though her heart was truly with Draco. Good job!

-Morghen
pippi55 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Nice. ) I don't particularly like Draco/Ginny, but I do like the way Ginny is determined to stick by what she had chosen.

And I love this line:

who had chosen him over her other suitors, who had accepted him for who he was, and what more could a guy ask for, really?
Akt5us chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I like this! :)
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Aww. Why didn't she choose Draco? Loved this!
Dear. Dark. Destiny chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh my goodness, i love it! Its so good! Its my genre of book to, sad and romantic! OH KEEP IT UP AND I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE! But you have no more, do you :(

Happy writings

Caroline
beedivine chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I like this! I love how it is written in such a way that it still goes along with canon. Nice job!
mellamaet chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
awww. that was so sad. I loved it..
Radical.2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awww, poor Ginny! Why couldn't she have picked Draco? Really good writing, but when you mentioned Astoris you capitalized perfect. Someone else might've already said that, but I didn't check, so...yeah. Good job, keep writing!
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Though I am not a fan of the pairing I do like the way you have written them. It is the continous "what if" question and you have captured that well. The description of what Draco still means to Ginny was really good.

I enjoyed it.
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Sweet little drabble. You definitely got a lot across in so few paragraphs. Great work.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I like the way you portrayed Ginny's emotions in this, without flat out saying exactly what she was thinking. The way you wrote it added a very wistful atmosphere to the piece.

The only problem I have is the few grammatical errors, and to be honest, I find a couple of sentences too long and whimsical for my liking, but the may be a personal preference.

Also, I would say that "Boy-Who-Lived" ought to be capitalized and with hyphens included o

Otherwise, I enjoyed this piece very much and think you used the prompt and lyrics very well.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
The fourth sentence is a bit too long. You need hyphens in "the boy-who-lived". I enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing this excellently written piece. I prefer Dramione over Ginny/Draco though. :)