Reviews for Damn Naruto's Friends
lol. Funny.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Shame
Kitty chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
That was the funniest thing I have ever read! It was just pure awesomenessss! I loved it.
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
DAMNNNNNN

serious cock blockers
666snoopy chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Yay, they finally got their time together. Funny story, great job!
kawaiichibiroxas chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
ok this is like the funniest story ive ever read...you have like the best sense of humor for a fanfic...im really glad i decided to read this fic...this fanfic is just really hilarious...makes me happy its more than one chapter...i have to thank u for writing this...so thank u
marinav92 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
The ending was just amazing. Great work in the story xD
N.V.9 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Again i must review ur stories are funny and even though im not reviewing on all of them just know they r makin me laugh -
Black-Rose23 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Poor Sasuke, at least the last interruption happened AFTER they managed to make love instead of before.
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Awww,when poor Sasu-teme-neko and Naru-kit FINALLY get some,Kibs runs in...Good payback for leaving him in The Valley.(Shutteres at memory.)
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
hahahah, this story is funny and awesome! (I'm going through all of your stories to get a better taste of your writing stype so I can make my beta'ing sound more like you... also i want to read your stories. that too.)
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,poor lil Sasu-teme-neko,he just can't get nun,huh?Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...Good story,it made your master laught.I DEMAND MORE!
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
LOL! serves kiba right!
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
DWL at naruto 'Im pregnant' 'my water broke!' was laughing so hard i actually started crying a lil lolololololol