Reviews for That Which Is Unattainable chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So sad! I feel like crying :'(
emptysummer chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Lovely little fic.
Vema chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Very well crafted. I enjoyed this a lot.
greeneyedgirl105 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very sad, very touching. I really liked it. You manged to jump all over the board time-wise and still not get me confused. Very good!
Bdub chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was really well written and planned out! Loved it! So sad but so great at the same time :)
Katrina-Irene chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really loved the different scenes you used in the fic, it was great and it made me sad. :( But seriously, it was really well written and very emotional; it's always nice when people change up the conversations a little bit to add a bit more to the Warden, but stay true to the story.
rese chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
aww so sad! almost all of tabris' life is a tragedy no matter how you play it, but this was particularly heartbreaking
Forestnymphe chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This piece was so wonderfully thought out and well written. Your attention to the details is what makes this so real and heartfelt for me. I could see everything in my mind's eye as I read it, and feel the emotions of the characters.

Well done, I hope to read more from you.
Warrose chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I always hated how Alistair had to break it off with the elf. I rather enjoyed this story though, even though I wanted to kick Alistair in the head when he dumped my elf. I'm not too obsessed now. LOL!