Reviews for When Opportunity Knocks
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 3/5
This story is great, really liked Raven's tirade about the situation.
Jragon65 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Ha funny and heartwarming
Jinx x Kydwykkyd chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
You did a great job on this story, you should think about being an author. You'd be great at it.
Jinx x Kydwykkyd
The Sinful chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Thriftie (fan nickname of the woman who helps Creeper with his wardrobe) perfectly embodies what I expect of a City Of Adventure citizen. Mainly, regarding superpowered nutjubs and such with a "same shit, different day" attitude. My life is just wierd enough that a statement like "So I managed to get all 1,200 feet of aluminum foil, cat ears, AND a Cthulu plushie at one place" barely merits a pause in eating.
TheFallingSnowFlakez chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Nice! it got me all excited through out the whole story. sledgehammer? LOL i really can picture it XDDDD
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is very good.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Absolutely loved it! Awesome job! Very well written! P
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
A true sign of irritation: When your teacup just kind of explodes. Also love when reality bitch-smacked Nightwing across the face. That was a pretty good line.

ANYWAY! It would be very safe for you to assume I loved the story. It was great how you described Jinx's apprehension every time she came to the door, and how you made Raven more animated and somewhat less composed with her irritation. Nightwing's Cupid stunt was fun too. Though it may not have gone terribly well, certainly helped out in the end, so that was good.

And of course I loved the ending. It was so sweet, and of course somewhat humorous. Not many people choose to knock with a freaking sledgehammer. But yes, very sweet. It's always nice when things work out in the end.
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
SamxAdmon: A Klaw story always makes you come back for more!

V: Two thumbs (*Thumbs burst into flames*) way, WAY UP!
inuyouko chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Are you planning to write a sequel? if so i would read it. the story was great. i loved the way jinx couldnt think straight when it came to knocking it made it feel more realistic. i know i go thru that feeling every time im in front of my girlfriends door
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
MY. WORD.

The emotional complexity impressive.

The plot itself highly entertaining.

The expansion on the Titans' characters satisfying.

JINX FREAKING AWESOME!

You rock. Subscribing to your stuff.
mazzy17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
beautifully written. i love it, you've really thought this out and managed to make it work. the story just seems to FLLLOOOOOWWWWWW!
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
good work

bye
Random Peep chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved it! This was put together so perfectly, I'm still 'aww'ing about it! Hee Hee awesome job! Gosh I just loved this story, can't get over it, haven't read a good one in a while sadly, heh heh anyways ignore my rambling, just know this story is awesome. P
DogWizard chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Nice new story! I like how the feel of your stories varies, they're not all the same. I also like how familiar you are with all the characters- it's not just pretty girl A likes pretty girl B.

Keep on writin'!