Reviews for Snape Teaches Vocabulary
cinthya chapter 1 . 11/26
love it, well except the deleterious spell at the end, it was cruel, and it also was cruel the part in which draco made that sentence of sirious, but i like it anyway, because i understand, it was part of the plot and it was cool and well written, and i dont know, i like the whole history in general.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/1
Amusing. I think the problem it's more about Severus' too elaborate vocabulary than his students', but I also thought it's stupid that Hogwarts didn't have at least English and Latin classes. No eleven year have a perfect grasp on vocabulary. The Slytherin are more talented with words and insults (because they have a silvertongue ) but Harry have the last word because Deleterious was also a curse.
E chapter 1 . 2/7
This is great
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Yes! I got the first word! Catalyst all the way! I should have got the second one too, but I was trying to think of a word related to potion making, not my religion. Love Harry's sentence, and its complete truthfulness. Were these your vocab words?
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
approved for awesomeness
TheDawnCatcher chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You go, Neville! You know, strangely, he's my favorite character? Right before Luna. Lovely Looney Lu. All of the characters were brilliantly played, though I'm extremely curious as to what passed through Snape's mind to make him all subdued at Harry's last statement. Due for further investigation?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Interesting idea.
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Poor Harry! XD
Toadflame chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love the 'Deleterious' curse! Snape has the right idea - how can you do something if you don't know what the word means? Though he probably doesn't have that problem with the Ravenclaws...
Dizzy128 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
ok that was one hell of a funny one shot
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Haha! Great job with this. Loved the idea, and you pulled it off nicely. Awesome work!
chickenbutt9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I thought Snape would start crying there at the end :)
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is a great little fic~

Neville hitting Malfoy at the end was definitely a brilliant ending.
TheRandomScribbler chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I do not ordinarily leave reviews, but the subject touched so close to home I felt compelled to do so this time. I very much enjoyed this fic! I think youth everywhere are endowed with too few words and too little desire to gain new ones. Rather, that is to say, too few excellent words and too many useless ones. I'd love for you to write a few more chapters, is that something you'd think of doing? Anyway, nicely done, I now have a few new words to add to my list of definitions to learn!

Cheers,

TRS
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Nice story. I especially liked the ending. (Although I can't imagine Hermione just letting Draco get away with something like that, even if they were in class.)