Reviews for Snape Teaches Vocabulary
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Yes! I got the first word! Catalyst all the way! I should have got the second one too, but I was trying to think of a word related to potion making, not my religion. Love Harry's sentence, and its complete truthfulness. Were these your vocab words?
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
approved for awesomeness
TheDawnCatcher chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You go, Neville! You know, strangely, he's my favorite character? Right before Luna. Lovely Looney Lu. All of the characters were brilliantly played, though I'm extremely curious as to what passed through Snape's mind to make him all subdued at Harry's last statement. Due for further investigation?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Interesting idea.
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Poor Harry! XD
Toadflame chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love the 'Deleterious' curse! Snape has the right idea - how can you do something if you don't know what the word means? Though he probably doesn't have that problem with the Ravenclaws...
Dizzy128 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
ok that was one hell of a funny one shot
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Haha! Great job with this. Loved the idea, and you pulled it off nicely. Awesome work!
chickenbutt9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I thought Snape would start crying there at the end :)
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is a great little fic~

Neville hitting Malfoy at the end was definitely a brilliant ending.
TheRandomScribbler chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I do not ordinarily leave reviews, but the subject touched so close to home I felt compelled to do so this time. I very much enjoyed this fic! I think youth everywhere are endowed with too few words and too little desire to gain new ones. Rather, that is to say, too few excellent words and too many useless ones. I'd love for you to write a few more chapters, is that something you'd think of doing? Anyway, nicely done, I now have a few new words to add to my list of definitions to learn!

pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Nice story. I especially liked the ending. (Although I can't imagine Hermione just letting Draco get away with something like that, even if they were in class.)
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Heh, the idea of Severus teaching a vocab class itself was downright amusing. At least Severus did award fair points to Harry for scoring his proper usage of word!
Cullen-Black chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really enjoyed this oneshot, I was able to enjoy a good piece of fanfiction as well as adding a few words to my vocabulary. :]. One small itsy bit of criticism, near the end you refer to Draco as a blonde, but for males there is no "e" at the end. Thanks for a great oneshot!
G.D. Beans chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I just about died laughing while reading this. Snape's prejudice towards the Gryffindors was spot on. The best part as when Malfoy used the curse out of now where on Hermione and Snape awards Slytherin points. LOL