Reviews for A Rose Engraved Door
mecaka chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
This was great! :)
laParisienneRevenue chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
oh my god.
in the end you had me crying like a baby. I always love the doctor sharing his memories of rose with another companion and this was plain beautiful.

love
Areus Bookworm chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
That was so sad! I totally agree with Martha on THAT! Amazing fic though; especially liked the doctor/rose with a Martha-twist!
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Ugh. Why do you do this to me?
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Oh, gosh. You have no idea how hard I had to work to keep myself from laughing out loud in the break room at the end of this chapter. Mickey's narration! And his parting comment! Just perfect. XD
Selma in the TARDIS chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
This is exactly the sort of story I wanted to read about Martha. I don't hate her but she just came at the wrong time and being in love with the Doctor didn't help her case. At the first chapters I was like "NOOOO! Stop being so curious about Rose, you'll hurt The Doctor!" but as I kept reading I realised "NOOOO poor Martha, poor Rose, poor Doctor, too much doom and gloom!"
BTW the DVD idea is brilliant, it was so emotional that I couldn't help but cry. (Yup I'm still not over Doomsday and probably never will) and OMG the last message, you're evil, just stop hurting my feels! (Don't stop I love it!) But then the ending was happy, kinda. And there was the hope and stuff... as a result I got Doctor/Martha feels, and I was like "OMG they could've been best mates if she wasn't in love with him! WHYYYYY?"
Well it's 4am and I seriously should sleep. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works! _
OneMoreRose chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
"...You're fantastic. And do you know what? So am I,"

I lost it there...was doing pretty good till that bit..ouch.

ilivetofangirl chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Oh my god this made me cry! THE FEELS!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Yes, I loved it a lot..and now,. I'm thinking to watch one of those Doctor/Rose reunions...which are always so perfect, because they are perfect...ah...
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I would always feel this...sad nostalgic feeling when re-watching Doctor and Rose's episodes with them all happy running crazily around the world...and this chapter just made that point stronger. It was very beautiful. Both - Rose and Doctor were very beautiful together.
Yoshida Megumi chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Wow. This was amazing and horribly, terribly sad but absolutely amazing. I've never been a huge fan of Martha, but you used her perfectly. Can't help but hope that there's a sequel where the Doctor gets his happy ending with Rose.
LadaHathaway chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
God, it's beautiful
SaraBahama chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Holy TARDIS of Gallifrey...the feeeeeels! I really appreciate that you didn't Martha-bash - I love all the companions, and I just don't get the incessant bad mouthing some people take part in. Your fic fits so perfectly with Journey's End when Martha exclaims "Oh my god...he found you!"...yes, I think this will be my head canon from now on. :)
Crying chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Tears. So. Many. Tears. I can't even stop crying. I'm blubbering. It's so beautiful, this fanfiction. Too beautiful. I just...can't. Nope. I cannot possibly read this again. Which means I'm going to. A lot. What happened to me? I'm going to dry up my tears and read some of your fanfiction that makes my OTP cannon because they're just lovely. Oh, by the way, this is the same girl who was crying just a second ago...sorry for bothering you. I just...IM FEELING TOO MANY FEELINGS. Don't stop writing, though. I think I'm as addicted to your writing as seasons one and two of Doctor Who. Which is bad. ESPECIALLY when you go and...do THIS. I DONT HAVE ANY TISSUES. WAAAAAHH