Reviews for A Dash of Herb
Were-Weasel chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
This story made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair! Megavolt and Liqui's turns were my favorite (mostly because they're my favorite characters), and I loved the puppy dog eyes SO CUTE!
mooncrossed chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Bushroot can be a sweet guy when he puts his mind to it. I was surprised that none of the Liquidator's salesman tricks worked... but then again, Herb is a force to be reckoned with.

This was a very fun read, I snickered or smiled my way through each chapter. And the ending was heartwarming.
mooncrossed chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Poor Bushroot... evil laugh! At least the others got a good laugh at Darkwing's torture via Muddlefoot. And now it's liqudator's turn! Sits up eagerly awaiting the battle of the salesmen!
mooncrossed chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Aaand Megavolt struck out! You really have a great style to your writing. The descriptions make me feel as if I am there. So, I wonder, will Darkwing help or hinder the beset super-villains? Grin.
mooncrossed chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I can't stop grinning over this. So Liquidator foiled Quackerjack's salesman expulsion machine? Somehow, I knew they'd do their level best to cheat one another. Let the games continue!
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh, the horrors of the traveling salesman, only to be outdone by the guy that sells used cars. Poor Bushy-buddy! Snicker. You've really grabbed my attention with this great beginning. On to the next chapter!
moonbird chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I just needed to tell you what an absolutely wonderful story you have written.

I just read half of the first chapter and then I printed out the entire thing so I could read it on the train, and you know what, I stuffed the pages in a folder, I am going to keep it so I can read it when-ever I like.

This just made me smill all over and put me in such a good mood, your sense of humour is inpecable and spot on, plus you really keep in rythm with the show. I'm kind of sad this is the only story you written in the fandomn, It's always great to see the fearsome five together and you are able to pull it of right.

What can I say, you make me laugh, and that's worth an awfull lot, I sincerely hope I will see more from you at some point.
Eleos Argentum chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Awesome fic. Goes to favs...

I really like it. This has all things a DwD fic must had, like humor, comedy, In Character Characters,...

What else can I say? I love it!
Cheezey chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
That was a wonderful conclusion to this hilarious story! This has been a definite favorite of mine. I loved Liquidator wrangling his winning deal, and Bushroot's little note to Herb at the end, not to mention 'ol Hooty getting some booty. XD

I hope you write more Darkwing Duck stories in the future. This one was so much fun.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Heh, very good ending, and yeah, Licky is quite tricky.

Keep the good writing.
Maran Zelde chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Aw, I like the ending. I like how Bushroot realized that Herb was being a good friend even though he greatly overstayed his welcome. And it's just like Liquidator to find a loophole to claim the prize for himself (and to bribe Bushy to back up his story).

I'm also very relieved that the call with J. Gander Hooter went over Gos's head! Wouldn't want to ruin her innocence.
MysticIris chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Aw, that was a cute ending! I'm happy that Liquidator won thanks to some of his patented fine print. :) The puppy dog eyes bit had me laughing. Some one should draw a picture of that.

Once again, I'd like to compliment you on your characterization. It was really true to the show, especially the Fearsome Four and Herb. I hope to see more works from you in the future, if you have time to write them.

PS: Herb giving Bushroot CPR is like a nightmare come true. Good thing that none of the others saw that or he'd never hear the end of it. ;)
Scyphi chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Not to ruin a perfectly good happy ending, but you should write more where DW naturally figures out who robbed the bank and eventually figure out what happened. That'd be pretty funny in of itself, as I'm sure DW would eventually be coerced into letting the felony slide. Either that or have to come up with some kind of fix that allowed everybody to be happy. Herb, of course, would be oblivious of the truth. :P Just a thought, though. :)

All in all, though, a great story, loved every moment of it. The fire was particularly funny. Also, it seems only Launchpad and debatedly J. Gander had the productive days today. :P
Stardust Imaginings chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Wow, I've gotta say this is one of THE BEST Darkwing Duck fanfics I've ever read! This story has me hooked! It's really funny! I cracked up when I read the part about the condoms! XD LOL Only Liquidator would say something like that! I was very surprised and pleased at how everyone was so much in character throughout the whole thing! You've got each character down to a T and no one seemed out of character for a second! This would make such a great episode for the series! :) And I LOVE your style of writing! I am just blown away by how good it is! :) Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what Licky has in store for Herb! :) Please update soon!
Maran Zelde chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Haha, this is a fun concept, and I love how DW showed up and unwittingly participated in the villains' competition. I wonder who is more annoying to the villains: Herb or DW? It's a tough call.

I did not expect the condom line, although Licky would be the one to say that if any of them did.

Not sure where you're going with the J. Gander/Dr. Bellum plot line, but it's interesting.