Reviews for Dragonflies
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 9 . 6/4
Omg I love this story! Please continue writing this!
crazycats7 chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
It's a good story. I hope that you will continue it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I really like it
DarkBitterSea chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
The Jaws line was Brody.
mirrorlight31 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I'm so sad...I can't believe you've left this here! I really hope you get back to updating it. I've fallen in love int his story!
mirrorlight31 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I'm really loving this! This chapter broke my heart I feel for Bella so much!
mirrorlight31 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Just found this and I'm loving it so far!
revrag chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
I have just read your story. A lot of them actually. A lot of them. And I plan to review them all, all that I've read actually-I do.

But this story is...incredible. It could stand up against any of the greats-hold its own amongst popular published works. It's a damn bestseller. And yet holds few reviews and hasn't updated in more than a year.

Why, oh why, I'm asking myself, did I read this story? It will be on my mind and in my heart for the remainder of my days. And I will always wonder about the missing parts.

Please, oh, please continue! It's far too lovely and charming and romantic and...I NEED IT.
Lar Lar 77 chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
What's Bellas shirt going to say? I really hope you update soon! LOVE this story!
FrenchKatie chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Talk about a cliff hanger! Please keep this going! It's such a lovely sweet story and yet feels like it's characters are just frozen in space! Yikes.
FrenchKatie chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
This is such a sweet tender story. Loving it.
FrenchKatie chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Just love how you ended this chapter! chocolate is the answer to everything. Obits... so sad but what a skill to write.
FrenchKatie chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
As always, very well written and lovely descriptions of characters. An enjoyable start to the story.
myworldisblue chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
Please tell me you'll come back to finish this story. It's great
grabadietcoke chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
I love his story - its really romantic and sweet. Looking forward to an update. )