Reviews for Full House
Aww!
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
XD I love their banter!
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Aww! Little Neal is so cute! I mean cute like a little puppy. I've never meant it in a romantic way, I promise! Anyway, aww! :3
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
You've got to love Neal! XD I tell you, he's got style! :) You know a con man's got style when he does stuff like that! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
Nice. Could you perhaps write a short where Peter gets whumped for once? Like for instance, shot, kidnapped, etc...please?
caffrey girl chapter 26 . 11/12/2011
Nice collection. Good mix of all genres.
caffrey girl chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Awesome.. I was actually planning to review after all the drabbles but it was really good
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I loved this chapter! I just love young!Neal. :)
autumnfied chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
I'm not through all the chapters...but I can't help but comment immediately on the Elephant chapter. Drugged Peter is absolutely adorable and hilarious!
morgo7kc chapter 26 . 9/9/2010
Haha, I liked this one. I'm so sad this is over, one-shot collections are my new obsession and every one of these has been awesome. How about a threequel, hmm?

And I agree, the finale was AMAZING! Maybe the best episode yet.
Kiki Cabou chapter 26 . 9/9/2010
"You tell me." LOL I guess we'll file Peter's last remark under "we'll never know." Great job on this second collection of shorts, and congrats on finishing it. :-)
spookysister7 chapter 26 . 9/8/2010
grr. I hate what they did. It better not be permanent.
kenziecaffrey chapter 26 . 9/8/2010
Zippy! Haha!
Rainchecker chapter 26 . 9/8/2010
My explanation is Neal's fly is down. :)
AchillesMonkey chapter 26 . 9/8/2010
Thanks for writing. I really enjoyed reading them even though I didn't always review. You're right about that finale. How do they manage to come up with such horrible cliffhangers?