Reviews for Lucky in Love, a Takumi fic
Please make them kiss!
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
_

Good ending :D

Yeah... Love really comes in strangest days... Friday the 13th is one... And some comes when it's All Soul's Day or Halloween...

Love it... Hope there's more XD
blackandblood chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Aw, that was really cute. Good to know that Zoe realized that Takuya likes her and is only friends with Yasmin. But I'm still going to keep an eye on him. *gives Takuya and evil look*

Takuya: O_O; What are you doing?

Me: Watching you...so you better not screw up.

Takuya: ... *suddenly runs away*

Me: *sighs* They always run. But anyway, I really enjoyed this story and I hope you make more Takumi fics in the future.
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hi! Sorry if I'm very late...

I likey _

Thanks for supporting my fic... And I assume that I'll support yours too...

Keep it up!
dingcs chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh, I happen to be very superstitious. The one that gets to me the most is whistling at night, cuz if you do, burgulars will come. Unfortunately, whistling happens to be one of my addictive habits.

Anyway, great start. And is Takuya and Yasmin dating or something? Cuz it says "But, apparently, he saw more in Yasmin" and I will not take that because Zoe is the one and only for Takuya!

Takuya: Who's Zoe?

Me: (twitch) Okay, you're just saying that to piss me off.

Takuya: Doesn't ring a bell. I'm going to Yasmin.

Me: ARGH! I hope you have 7 years of bad luck. (breaks mirror)

Takuya: Technicaly, you have it...

Update soon!

P.S. It was unexpected, but thanks for adding me on the list. (even though my stories are terrible) You should also know that you're a very good author too!
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Sounds pretty good so far. Looking forwards to more! :) Thanks for the mention but you write some very good stories yourself.
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh, poor Zoe! Takuya must pay attention to her! Go, boy, don't be stupid and idiotic!

Takuya: What? How am I being stupid and idiotic?

Me: By the way you are not paying attention to the real girl of your dreams! You know, you'r SOULMATE!

Takuya: And people consider you normal?

Me: No. Whoever said I was normal, must definitely not be normal! Now go you!

Great story! I want to know what happens so update soon!
blackandblood chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Good story so far. And thanks for mentioning me in the notes. _ You don't give yourself enough credit though, and you're really talented at writing. Especially Takumi fics! Anyway, I hope you can update soon, as I really want to see how this story will turn out. Now I'm off to go to the store! *walks under a ladder, passes a black cat, and purposely smashes a mirror that is being moved by a bunch of guys* I'm sure nothing unlucky will happen to me on the way there! *barely avoids falling down an open manhole* See? All is good! :3