Reviews for 16 & Pregnant
fireninjafox chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Wow amazing story
inuxkag chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
You should make one where they get married
inuxkag chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
InuMika was born on my birthday!
harlei chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
hey i am just a reader i do write every once n awhile but dont post it i just wanted to say that i really loved your story im happy for people that can find happiness but still i wish my familt was like that well thats all hope to come acrossed another story
Inuindy Taisho chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I love this chapter! Great job:)
ananova chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
Another great one. I loved seeing them wait for their child to be born. The only thing I didn't like was your character Yoshiro, he just got on my nerves. I'm not sure why you added him other than to show that not everyone was happy for them. Other than that this was really good.
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I loved the DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL shirt, that's me I'm my daddy's little girl. -
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
What happened to Kagome's real father?
hottelamote chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
That was a really good story! IF you dont mind will you please make one about sasuke uchiha and sakura haruno? Please i really want a nother story like this with those characters. You dont have to do it but i was just asking since you are such a great writer and everything. I love you other stories to! They are really good to! So if you really dont mind will you do that for me? You are an awsome writer! When you do it if you do it will you message me pl! thank you so much keep on writing and live you dreams! You know what you should write a book! Ok Ill let you go now please please please do it! tnx
Miroku chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Great story, but I figure you'd like to know, according to Rumiko Takahashi herself, Kagomes real birthday is September 14, 1982. Just some info for you. But anyway I like this.
Crazy-Abby-NCIS chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
I love the ending of the story. It's great.
angrypoptart12 chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
I have to say, I'm impressed.

You did a very good job with this!

There weren't alot of typos, no OOCs, perfect mixture of romance and humor, cute as hell , and a decent length too. I didn't feel like I was reading a trilogy, but I didn't feel deprived either :)

All in all I Congratulate u on your exelent writing skills!

This story is going in my favorites!
angrypoptart12 chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
I have to say, I'm impressed.

You did a very good job with this!

All in all I Congratulate u on your exelent writing skills!

This story is going in my favorites!
ILoveInuyasha4Eva chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
IS JUST AMAZING! I LOVE IT! IM SO SAD TO SEE IT END BUT ITS SUCH A SWEET AND HAPPY ENDING :) SORRY I COULDNT REVIEW MY COMPUTER WAS BEING A BITCH ANYWAY CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER STORY :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »