Reviews for The Paparazzo who loved me
arrime chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
wow,this is a really good story,I hope you'll still continue it when you have the time, I think it actually deserves to be read by many people. great job!
donnah77 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Hope you have a great holiday season Magic, and look forward to more of your story in the new year! :)
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Happy Holidays to you too and see u then..
CarvedKid chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Oh, a mouth-watering lemon with a twist of pity. Poor Tanya, I feel for her. But at least Edward was considerate enough to tell her the truth in the end. Am enjoying this so much. Cannot wait for the next chapter, if Edward and Bella are meeting.

Please update soon! x
cebinc chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
I like this story. Keep up the good work!
The Enlightened One chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
wow...straight to the jugular..nice lemon. Me likey! Too bad for Tanya, but it was a superficial relationship anyway. I like where this is going.
Keep going chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Keep going! This is a great premise! I love pap Bella!
stephyrose chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I am loving this story so far hon, such a great lemon! Edward has a lot of stamina . . . p

Can't wait for the meet. )
donnah77 chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Good insights into Edward's mind here, and glad that he is already extricating from the Tanya relationship so that isn't a challenge later on.

Good lemon there too :) He's definitely Mr. SafeSex, eh? Will be interesting to see how that may change in future interactions, hehe!
sleepmyonlylove chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Love it hon, keep writting.
anonymous chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Nice job! I enjoyed the story... but I always feel bad when Tanya ends up some sex-crazed freak in fanfic. Oh well. You may want to work on transitioning the characters from one point to another for the sake of clarity. Can't wait for the big meet!
KP chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
UB! I really liked what you have done so far with this story. I think the storyline is interesting based on what i have read so far, it's very unique ;) Can't wait to read the BIG MEET!

Um also nice lemons in Chapter 3...:D
The Enlightened One chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Wow, I like where this is going. Very character driven, I see you thought their backstory through. I like that. First time a story was based on the paps...or at least the focus. I like it alot. PLease continue this story, I'm plugged in.
claralynn21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oooo Yay! I can't wait for more! I'm excited you are writing a FF...It is hard (i know personally) but I'm sure once you get to the end it's worth it. :)
donnah77 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Very cool to have an update aleady - nice work! Like the Bella intro and how she had to grow up fast but still had a very nurturing upbringing. An interesting twist that she is sort of the behind the scenes pap, with Jacob at the front. Oh and thank you for establishing right off the bat that he's not a romantic potential :) Can't wait for the big meet!