Reviews for Sugar Daddy
PamperedKitty chapter 7 . 2/4
I absolutely love this story. Is there going to be a sequel?
Kiraintheheart chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
hi i love the story. a sequel would be awesome, maybe a reconciliation with burt? i dont k anything really
Shire Fey chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
As much as I love this story and I do very much so, the ending makes me feel sad for Kurt and Noah. I kinda hoped they would a bit more happily ever after.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Awed this is heart breaking
sneaky-foxy chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Nooo I should never have read the last 3 chapters :( The story was amazing! but until chapter 5 I thought it would be a happy ending. The way Kurt and Burt are suffering because of their non existent relationship kills me and I had really hoped Puck would become serious about Kurt. The way he's touching others and cheating on Kurt it seems like Kurt is still(and will only be) just a plaything.
I'm so sad!
I hope you're going to write a sequel (and give us a happy ending;) I really think there is a lot more to this AU. I will definitely be looking :)
Dee chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Awwww. So sad you should do a sequel. Where Kurt goes high up in stardom and Noah realizes he's the only one after seeing Kurt with someone else. Like Sam lol. Or Blaine.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Good.
kay-kw33n chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Update damn you!
Avalon Callahan chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
The implication at the end of cheating Noah does not surprise me but I'm still disappointed.
Avalon Callahan chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
OMG! It is so sad to Burt and I must say that on this one I'm a little angry against Kurt. There were clear signs that Kurt has not seen preferring away ... : (
musme chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I love it, even if there was a bittersweet taste at the end
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
IT's like Noah's cheating. The bastard, he needs his kicked. Awesome story though.
Drarry4eva chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
That's sad. It's a shame that Kurt and Burt couldn't make their father/son relationship work. I think I like it better when he is the caring father.
Akarsha chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
So, I really enjoyed your story right up to the end in this chapter. Not so much fitting the Romance category anymore.

Im sorry but I hated the ending.
x3onmysleeve chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Omg the feels. The Burt chapter is beautiful and so heartbreakingly sad..