Reviews for Sugar Daddy
sneaky-foxy chapter 7 . 1/12
Nooo I should never have read the last 3 chapters :( The story was amazing! but until chapter 5 I thought it would be a happy ending. The way Kurt and Burt are suffering because of their non existent relationship kills me and I had really hoped Puck would become serious about Kurt. The way he's touching others and cheating on Kurt it seems like Kurt is still(and will only be) just a plaything.
I'm so sad!
I hope you're going to write a sequel (and give us a happy ending;) I really think there is a lot more to this AU. I will definitely be looking :)
Dee chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Awwww. So sad you should do a sequel. Where Kurt goes high up in stardom and Noah realizes he's the only one after seeing Kurt with someone else. Like Sam lol. Or Blaine.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Good.
kay-kw33n chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Update damn you!
Avalon Callahan chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
The implication at the end of cheating Noah does not surprise me but I'm still disappointed.
Avalon Callahan chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
OMG! It is so sad to Burt and I must say that on this one I'm a little angry against Kurt. There were clear signs that Kurt has not seen preferring away ... : (
musme chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I love it, even if there was a bittersweet taste at the end
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
IT's like Noah's cheating. The bastard, he needs his kicked. Awesome story though.
Drarry4eva chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
That's sad. It's a shame that Kurt and Burt couldn't make their father/son relationship work. I think I like it better when he is the caring father.
Akarsha chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
So, I really enjoyed your story right up to the end in this chapter. Not so much fitting the Romance category anymore.

Im sorry but I hated the ending.
x3onmysleeve chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Omg the feels. The Burt chapter is beautiful and so heartbreakingly sad..
emo-geek-87 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love this story. I've read it 5 times. Love it.
souvenirsfaits chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
You know, I don't think a lot of people realized that you'd hinted toward the ending all along. The subtle comments about Noah having a lot of young lovers, the part with his PA where he says something about how 'and then maybe if I'm not bored yet..." I saw the ending coming from a mile away even if I did wish it would have been happy. AMAZING STORY!
MisaPummelman chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Seriously, this is like the tenth time I read this, and it's still so fucking good I still can't find the right words. Absolutely awesome once again.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
i think you did mess up the story by that last chapter! i liked the story a lot before that.