Reviews for Types
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 2/22
I am duly impressed. THIS - thiiiis is what I'm talking about. When people write about romance or how opposites attract, there's always this tendency to focus on what the two would have in common & from there the carpet of 'love' is simply rolled out. And not that I am saying that kind of relationship has no plausibility because of course, it makes sense - having something click is what makes that initial spark but not all relationships -have- to have that commonality in order to work and you just pretty much wrote a story of why & how.

Communication and determination. Taking that first step to dabble in each other's interests even when you don't think it's a fit. Those are the key things to make -any- kind of relationship (friendships, family, & otherwise) work so thank-you for that. Right from the introduction, I was already curious to see how this would turn out. You did not disappoint. When you wrote their 'futures' (Naruto having a beer belly.. my gods - hopefully Hinata's interception will save that, and Hinata running 5 miles even when she's 70), I had to laugh because it's so true... although I think Naruto's energy level would prevent him from lazing about to that extent. And the inclusion of their fight, because it is inevitable especially with such different mind sets in the same room, was a great way to test their bond.
nafia chapter 1 . 1/26
cool keep it up
StarSpew chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I like how they still try to stay together despite they're differences. It's different nowadays how people just divorce if they're not okay. Communication is always key to a relationship.
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Really good
Mrs. Jace Herondale 4 life chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I love the way this fanfic was written, and the ending is just absolutely amazing! Definitely in my top ten favorite NaruHina fanfics.
jojo07 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Do you know how many times I came back to read this? It was just soooooo fluffy! I love it very much and it makes me wish for a relationship like that to happen to me. Sigh. Beautiful.
renzie17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
THIS IS AWESOME. AND BEAUTIFUL. AND AMAZING. AND INCREDIBLE. AND OMG. I LOVE THIS TO DEATH OMGOMGOMG
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
First modern Naruto fic I've read - not that I knew it would be a modern fic when I clicked on it- that I actually liked. Kudos, it's charming, and re-readable. : )
Jezzika of Medius chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
alusandrea chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was sweet. I loved the way it shows that opposites can last, if they work at it and are willing to compromise.
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I quite like it. It's realistic because relationships are never perfect and they don't have to be. If you want it badly enough, you'll make it work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That's beautiful. OOC as hell, but beautiful nonetheless.
HinataRevolution123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
My future boyfriend and I are basically gonna live this story. This was utterly adorable
nhalltheway chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is my second time reading this and I can't get enough of it!
My sister looks at me like I'm someone who's crazy to be near her. But I wouldn't give a s*** of what she thinks. Hope you can make another naruhina story. Thanks :))