Reviews for The Magic Kingdom
froggycait1102 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
sorry, but i am a disney freak. ive been there 10 times, and i am only 13. so. i just had to correct somethings you had in there. first; the dining plan cards and the park passes are on the same card. second; narcoosse's is two dining credits.(but its yummy) third; i love your stories! sorry
TakeMyAdvice chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Rushed much? Yeah I am one of the toughest critics in FanFiction. That story was not that good. Sorry, I call them as I see them. Zack and Cassie. They fell back on the bed... theres this thing called elaborating, you should try it! You could have added a whole nother chapter of Zach and Cassie making love to each other! You kind of missed a golden opportunity there.

On the other hand, I love the ending. Also I am a fan of zach giving cassie the gift, the note was so sweet. You have talent kid. You just need to use it to it's fullest. I know I can be harsh...

but please,

TakeMyAdvice
Peace Sign Freak chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Wonderful.
draco122 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
ok really good. only one thing it is pleasure island or was. Other then that great job.

Draco122
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ok nice job on describing Magic Kingdom. I have been there many time and think you have done well. But bring Moose in now that was mean. The most magicl palce on earth. Is ruined.

Draco122 Joking about the last part.
CAILEY chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I decided to reread this short story, and I think I caught on to what you were saying when you mention the TV show. I take it the writers screwing it up is the Cody-Bailey breakup? If so, you are 100% correct!
inkisexpen chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Love it awesome thing about the show
inkisexpen chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Yea a moose encouter
iLoveCailey chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Oh cute, they made love *_*

I love Zack and Cassie together even when I'm a Zack and Maya fan :)
iLoveCailey chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Ok, haha I laughed hard :D

The Story of Bailey was great :)
iLoveCailey chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Okay i was shocked when I read about Moose. :O

But great chapter :)
Marie chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
That Was All Very Sweet and I Loved It Good Job
Wyntirsno chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Sweet, I was just at Disney about 6 wks ago. Thanks for bringing back the memories. It sounds like the kids had alot of fun. When you were talking about Cody and Bailey being so tired, I remember that too.

Zack was so sweet to Cassie. Nice ring, I like the engraving inside it. It is so nice to see Zack serious about someone. :) Now they will really want to switch off with Woody and Addie. Can't wait for your next story.
Ms.N.Nelson chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I loved all of your summer stories! Keep it up!
YellowButterflies chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Very well done! I loved this it was the prefect way for everyone to say goodbye to the high school days! Wonderful!