Reviews for It Makes No Bloody Difference
WitchMitzi chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Great story!
Honulvr chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed your story.
Honulvr chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Love that she's a fighter!
Honulvr chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I'm interested in the Freyja thing, whether it truly is just a nickname or if it is some sort of prophecy or promise to Eric from long ago. Does he simply believe her to be a gift from the Goddess and therefore calls her by that name or does Eric believe Sook to be a reincarnation or descendant?
Honulvr chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
okay, I'm a little confused because it said True Blood fic, but Tara has the dress shop, Bill is going to Peru and Appius is Eric's maker. So, SVM fic then I suppose... Which is fine, just threw me for a loop I wasn't expecting. I'm going to assume that it wouldn't let you post under SVM and so we can blame it on the fanfic site that still has so many bugs. I'm loving the story btw, I was a tad confused over the TB/SVM thing, but your story is great and I'm so glad I don't have to wait and instead just get to turn to the next chapter. :-) yay!
Honulvr chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
That seems like something Eric would have fixed already. Or made arrangements for anyway. He's usually good about anticipating real needs like a care with window.
Dinnerandamurder chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story. There were some grammatical and punctuation errors (nothing a good beta couldn't fix) and a little flow issues that did improve as the story moved on, but despite these, the story was very imaginative and good. I can see you only getting bett as a writer. Thank you.
grumpbear chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
awesome story...glad she is immortal...always hated they kept her mortal and eric would be alone at some point in some stories
Chipndalegal chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
Did not see that coming! Stupid Bill Compton. Being vampire and living eternity with Eric is something that they should have done out of love after much discussion. I am glad that she seems to have accepted this violent and unexpected change and seems glad to have endless time with Eric. Despite her turning, I really liked this story. You did a great job with the mystery and had some good twists and turns. I always love a story where Eric and Sookie are truly in love and happy to be together and I think you accomplished that too.
Chipndalegal chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
Finally things are looking up. Eric and Sookie are talking and both seem to understand they love each other. They are on their way for being cleared for Ocella's death, Eric's sister has recovered, and Pam is being both funny and sweet. Nice.
Chipndalegal chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
You are killing me! I hope these two nincompoops get their heads out of their asses and admit that they each love and need the other more than anything else.
Chipndalegal chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Wow! This Sookie is kicking butt and taking names! I hoep Eric snaps out of it and catches her before she hits the ground. I am delighted that she ended Ocella.
Chipndalegal chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
I hope Eric can pull something really crafty off here last minute because things are not looking so good right now.
Chipndalegal chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
A very bad time for Eric and Sookie to be having a little spat. I hope that Eric gets to her soon and that they aren't being set up somehow.
Chipndalegal chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I thought Conrad seemed shifty with all his list making. I just wonder if he is working for or against Ocella. The shower is often a really good place for Sookie and Eric to reconnect, and you certainly added nicely to my list of favorite shower moments. Yikes!