Reviews for The Choice I Make
cc55025 chapter 4 . 2/18
To my dearest author, please finish the story! Readers are dying here! Please!
yoli1994 chapter 4 . 2/16
i hope you continues soon
guest chapter 4 . 2/5
Hopefully you'll continue w/ story more
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
dearest author, finish this story pleaseeee...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Please, finish the story?
comedowntome chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Please continue this! This was always one of my favorites from you (okay, pretty much all of them were my favorites) but I really want to know how this ends; please come back to the fanfic community! We need more amazingggg writers like you to make couples like Faberry come to life)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Well, this fic has been in haitus for a while... Anyways, I like this story so far and I find the premise interesting. One thing that kinda bothered me was that when Rachel went back in time, why didn't she just ask someone the date or something? It would've been easier than tracking down a person...

Also, I'm guessing Quinn's condition is from her diet? Though now I'm wondering how Beth managed to be born. Overall, great story, and I hope you continue it sometime!
garnmcgaughn chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Interesting story sofar. Curious how you take it when you get back to it
Lubov chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Definitely, this is one of the most incredible things I've ever read. It is promising. And more than the plot, is because of the way you write it. I really really hope, you update it someday, if you can.
Wandering Notes chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
This is such an awesome story! Please, please, please, PLEASE continue it!
killforlies chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
DON'T STOP WRITING THIS, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :(
TrustInFaith chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
I loved it.. Please post again soon..
truepinay13 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I'm sad that this story was put on hiatus, it really is a great story.

Hopefully soon, it'll be taken off hiatus, but until then I'll wait.

The idea of a second chance for the Glee kids isn't something I've read yet, and although the idea is used, the way you write out this story and not as a Glee rewrite sort of thing makes it really enjoyable. I love the character development you've given to them.
bluefire73 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Love the story. Wishing you luck with your classes and not just because I want an update (which I do).
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
:D Reread this.

I'm wondering whats wrong with Quinn, because in the first chapter you said you weren't going to make Quinn pregnant, but I can't find another reason why she would feel so weak, look pale, and stumble about. :\ Update soon?