Reviews for Mourn, Longing and Love
falonisotope chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
sooooo you just basically took romance dialogue and put it in the beginning , yah reeeeaaaaal original
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Great story! Thanks so much for writing this. God bless!
Infernal00 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010

What a great, great, story.

Dialogue 9/10

Timing 8/10

Pacing 9/10

Back drop 10/10

If it had one fault it felt a bit rushed at the end.

But it was a one chapter story so you had to get the resolution.

So thank you very much
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
*slow hand clapping* wonderful!

I knew that Tali loved Shepard ever since the first time she set foot on SR-1. Start perhaps from a love borne out of being rescued, then Shep defending her, she becoming a full-fledged team member...

Very nice story. I'm totally faving this :)
deathunit100010 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Bravo. An understatement, but still. Bravo.

P.S. Sequel would be great. I'm not the only one thinking it, too.
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
totally awesome fist chapter :D
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wiggs Magee chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Aaaww this was brilliant . Also you are probelly my favourite Fanfic writer and most of your work receives to little credit for the brilliant work you produce.
DarkDanny chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hey! this is wonderful! Is this going to be like a series of one shots? Cause I think that would be neat! Now, I only have one small little complaint, something that irked me a bit

"I have recordings," Veetor bragged. "Electromagnetic, dark-energy readings."

Veetor wasn't bragging, he was trying to prove he wasn't crazy, he wanted to back up his fears with proof so the scary Cerberus agents wouldn't hurt him.

Anyways, this was a great story. Keep up the Sali writing!
zebrahater chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Very good story. I particularly like how you condensed Freedom's Progress and Tali's romance conversation into a single event getting all the important stuff done while sparing the reader another tedious walkthrough of the game. Also, your portrayal of Rael'Zorah was great. The one criticism, and it is minor, is that there are too many small typing or grammatical errors, nothing a more thorough proofreading wouldn't catch but they are frequent enough to detract somewhat from your wonderful story. If you decide to continue this story I hope you keep trying to fill in gaps rather than slavishly copying the game's events.
redskin122004 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Nice! It filled a void i have been wondering about, very loving. You should write about their time on the Normandy, when she gets on board. Very good, a well written.