Reviews for When Harry Met Hermione
The previeus chapter was a good point to leave this crap. It basically Is bunch of nonsense pyling over and over. So bad bunch of lines full crap Meana crap story
toranoshi13691 chapter 6 . 5/19
Remember what Ron saw in the Mirror? Head Boy and Quidditch Captian. He would never turn down Prefect, even though McGonagall wanted to give it to Harry. JK's own words Ron got it because of Dumbledore.
khatre chapter 5 . 5/10
I like it when some stories states clearly that there are wards at Hogwarts that specifically prevent .. young people .. from actually completing the act .. Heavy Petting Acceptable if not approved .. anything more .. NOPE!
danielchoy1115 chapter 4 . 3/20
Do u blame Harry for being oblivous to love

DUDE, HE DOSENT EVEN KNOW EHAT LOVE IS, ofc he was loved for the fifteen months his parents was alive from his pov, dude it was a miracle in canon he even knew what love is and what crush is, but I think jk Rowling was a shit writer at some part, Harry was never shown love, so how did he even figure out what love is, the fact that he feels Hermione is a sibling kinda love and Ginny as girlfriend is a fucking miracle, he never was shown love in the memories he remembers, Hermione gave him the first hug he remembers, the first Christmas in Hogwarts was the first he ever had presents

HE KNOWING WHAT LOVE IS A GOD DAMN FUCKING MIRACLE

And the fanfics, I don't know canon I never red the book on ootp, so Dumbledore wants Harry to have a childhood and not put the burden of the prophersy etc etc on his shoulder

He didn't even have a childhood, the childhood he had at the durleys isn't a childhood, it was abuse and slavery
Kai chapter 5 . 3/18
What's the saying? When in Rome, you've travelled one of all those roads that lead there, right? :-D

Canon Harry was pretty isolated at Hogwarts, wasn't he? I didn't know everyone from my yeargroup at school very well, but at least I knew their names. Our school wasn't a large one, we had about 60-65 students per year. So, it's a bit pathetic that Harry doesn't even know the other students' names in a yeargroup of 40, isn't it? If I were a fan of conspiracy theories it'd be another nail in manipulative Dumbledore's coffin. Oh wait, I am and it is!
Kai chapter 4 . 3/18
There are twelve subjects at Hogwarts, and both Bartemius Crouch Jr. and Percival Weasley had twelve OWLS. AFAIK it's not clear if it's one possible OWL for a passed subject, but it'd fit the numbers. So, it's possible to create a timetable where a student can take all subjects, it has existed for quite some time after all. Only, suddenly it's not possible anymore to take both the immensely useful arithmancy and the utterly useless divination without some trickery. And Harry was persuaded by Ronald to take the easy OWL of divination and thus precluded from taking a sensible class. Was that Dumbledore's intent? Many things happening at Hogwarts ensured that Harry didn't learn too much. Was THAT Dumbledore's intent? Deliberately nixing arithmancy for divination students would fit the pattern.
Kai chapter 1 . 3/17
I'm not sure why a muggleborn would be amazed at the sight of the stars instead of a ceiling. Okay, a millennium ago that was an impressive piece of magic. And as a piece of magic it's even still impressive today, but eleven year old muggleborns usually have an idea what plexiglas is and a see-through ceiling? Well, nice, but nothing a muggle civil engineer can't reproduce.
rcb2022 chapter 6 . 2/20
GG !
littleditto chapter 6 . 2/6
This is fantastic
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2021
Too much about characters that don’t matter. This chapter was not enjoyable at all. I could have done completely without cho and fluer.
LarinaRichards chapter 6 . 8/9/2021
Love your work. short and sweet, and loved your explanations on why you went off cannon
crimextar06 chapter 5 . 8/7/2021
Like Hermione's reaction, I got certainly revulsed by that suggestion. What the hell are those two got uneasy looks then suggest an outlandish suggestion that basically have her cheats on Harry? I dunno why she is still being friendly on those two in this fic after that. Also when Hermione got asked by Viktor for the ball then promptly does "gryffindor charge ahead" by announcing it in the hall. Then berates Harry that he is silly for having a devastated reaction. With nothing like a short of apologies with just a kiss to have them make up. No heart to heart talk or anything, just act on hormones for any necessary communication between them. Ugh.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 6 . 6/13/2021
I always thought that they fit together better!
Thanks for sharing
carnivorous butterfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
I'm enjoying your story...
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2021
Each year/chapter could’ve been extended just a bit to make this story great