Reviews for When Harry Met Hermione
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Never understood the wand thingy either.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I wonder where Susan's endowment came from, is it really only because she's from Hufflepuff.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I'm so excited.
Airhorn jackass chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
only for favoriteing i think i have to review
smiles2go chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
This review is response to your AN comment about not getting enough reviews and maybe you'd lost your touch and should give up writing.

It's 2015 and I'm just getting to your stuff. It's fresh and different from all the tired retellings I've been seeing. Please don't stop reading. If you must, check Traffic Stats to see how many people are reading, don't base decisions on comment count. I don't always leave a comment, but I love your writing style and I also ship HHr. So gung ho and keep it coming!
C.Menard chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Another wonderful story! I always appreciate how much thought and effort goes into your characters and your plot outline! Thanks again for this gem! I hope to see more from you soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
I AM LITERALLY SITTING HERE AND APPLAUDING YOU RIGHT NOW. BEST!
GoodshipHarmony chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Wonderful! I too do not like idea of the underage goings on, commitment is important. Love this idea of the underage rule.
This story had so many new and unique twists, great job!
Loved this story - thank you so much for sharing!
amestoy chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
I liked this fic too much, really. I don't usually review fics writed in english because although I'm skilled enough to read pleasantly, I'm a little bit rusty when it comes to writing.
I would like to get your permission to translate some of your fics to spanish. Maybe one or two oneshots, not long ones (this would require a lot of work, and I'm usually very busy). I love the way your stories work out thinks between Harry and Hermione and I'm in a Harmony group of spanish speakers (we are almost 30000 and sadly most of the members don't get well with english).
Well, anyway, thank you for sharing your talent with us. Never ever stop writing.
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
I find Harry's reaction to the broom extremely odd after how you've been portraying his relationship with Hermione, also odd is Harry not leaving Divination with her but staying the whole year.
Brachylagus-fandom chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
For 4, there is one other solution: magic. With everything else we've seen in the wizarding world, self-sizing chains would likely exist. They would most likely also be used in rings and possibly some kinds of clothes or accessories.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2015