Reviews for When Harry Met Hermione
carnivorous butterfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
I'm enjoying your story...
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2021
Each year/chapter could’ve been extended just a bit to make this story great
NerdyRavenclaw chapter 3 . 5/11/2021
What you're saying is so true!
NerdyRavenclaw chapter 1 . 5/11/2021
good start
Kai chapter 1 . 4/4/2021
Hey Hermione, did you know that muggle technology too can make a ceiling show the real sky at the time? It's called glass. Nowadays rather plexiglass, but the idea of see through ceilings is older than modern chemistry. And no enchantments are necessary.
TheTamrielian chapter 6 . 1/9/2021
This only strengthened my belief that Hermione should've ended up with Harry, not Ron... as well as having gave me a few ideas for the eventual sequel to what I'm currently writing. Atakosh knows how far away that is.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
I enjoyed the stories very much. You wrote with great imagination.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2020
So Hermiones new friends were suggesting she cheat on her boyfriend and the person she loves. Disgusting cunts. Not good friends at all and the very suggestion disgusted me. I’m out. I hate this author.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
Great story! I look forwards to seeing more... hopefully? Please, keep writing!
K chapter 6 . 9/2/2020
Great story! I am amazed at your imagination in thinking up so many variations on the original storyline.
BillBrink chapter 6 . 8/16/2020
Second reading was just as enjoyable. Thanks for sharing it.
gabzep chapter 6 . 8/4/2020
Loved it!
Eric The Third chapter 2 . 6/19/2020
Im a big fan of this fanfic. IT actually seems more plausible than some of the novels if you think about it logically gathering from what we first learnt about Harry before Rob
mumphie chapter 6 . 6/13/2020
I enjoyed your characterizations.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2020
(In 98% of ALL stories, whether fanfic or not, underage sex - in fact, honestly, most sex - is not only unnecessary, it's...gross. I'm glad you're one of the few writers who seem to understand this point.)
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »