Reviews for When Harry Met Hermione
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I am so happy to see a new story with this interesting premise.

Should be fun as things go on and I hope Neville will be a closer friend here then Ron.

Kudos!
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Nice work, I can't wait to see how this change will affect evertything else. Good 1st chapter too.
MissRe chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I love the idea and I can't wait to see how it develops. I really enjoyed them getting to know each other - and it makes sense that Vernon would drop him off early like he did and for Hermione to be early. Excellent job!
raven spotter chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This looks to be a very interesting story, I particularly like Harry being annoyed at Ron asking to see his scar, it is rather rude and insensitive.

I hope you bring Neville's role out more and push Ron more into the background.

Your idea about the robes and what they wear under them is well founded, I was never a fan of them wearing uniforms under them, too much like muggle clothing to be realistic.

Your observation about Harry reading his magical books late into the night is also well founded, I for one could never understand why he wasn't more interested in learning about the magical world and always put it down to Ron's bad influence.

Keep up the good work and update soon.

Raven Spotter
loren1989 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
interesting story... i hope you update soon
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Great start to what looks to be a fun story here, and it looks like Hermione and Harry might well be on their way to being set up well there. Can't wait to see what might happen as the years advance, as I don't see Ron being anywhere near Harry's friend like he was in the canon.
Jolly Jak chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Well, you just have to post more ASAP. I'm hooked, as per usual. I always love to take the "change one event and let it snowball from there" approach to fan fiction.

Keep it up.
Ropeter chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow! Another story from you...my day is made! I love how you change just one small element of canon and come up with something completely different. I ma just wondering if you will 'work yourself' into this story as you did with 'Hermione's Plan', I laughed for ages when I read that. Well done, I look forward to reading more (and am even more ecstatic to be your first reviewer!)

Roisin
poka chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
A good start to the year for Mr potter it would seem.
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Good to see a new story from you buddy, and this looks like it might be fun. Although, when I first saw the title, I flashed on "When Harry Met Sally" And would love to see a scene in the Great Hall, or mayby the Three Broomsticks, where Hermione does the 'deli scene' *GRIN*

red
ladylaughalot chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
A very interesting first chapter, I look forward to more.
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67