Reviews for Silhouette
stargazer.pimmypim chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love your story so much. I just can't get enough of it. I'll keep updating on your work. By he way, I'm interested in translating this fiction in to my language (I'm from Thailand if you doubt that.) so I want to ask for your permission first before posting it online. Don't worry, I'll post the link direct to your page for sure. :)
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
What happens next? :)
kitty3 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
please more chapters!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
U really need and extra chapter! I did not want this to end! It's sooooo goooood!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
This is so intense, it's really well writen.
Lulu 7 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
If this is going to be continued, I'll read it. This is a paiiiiinfully stretched out story, though I don't doubt how nervous Alec would be. :) Aww, these two.

Keep writing!

-Lulu
VermilionValentine chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
you sooo need another chapter here ;) love it
Vavita chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
U are so good!
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Great story, so well written and it was nice to read the parts I missed in the other story!
dax-fox chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love it, the situation is incredibly awkward lol, I can empathise a lot with Alec though for seeing the situation as more awkward and terrifying than anyhthing else even though its with someone you love.

Its like a big thing to reveal yourself that much, V intimate.
changeling17 chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Amazing!
CityOfBonesLuver123 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Mooooore :DDD lol this is fantastic :D
Rowena Stark chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I am so glad you decided to write this scene. I admit I was a bit disappointed when I noticed that it wasn't included in the story, but here it is, and it's perfect! Update soon please! )
theo darkstar chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
omg this story is good. i was wondering what went on in their shower! do more do more please! (actually all you stories are good i cant stop reading!) hmmm i love alec's reactions to magnus... i love how he is sooo uncomfortable and scared and trying to be brave at the same time (actually its like reading the male version of me!) i wanna know how he is gonna react with magnus soo close in the shower :)
SlumCity chapter 4 . 10/25/2010