Reviews for The Perfect Sky is Torn
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 3 . 7/17
Ah, well, I loved it while it lasted, blew through it in one night, great writing, by the way, make sure to know if someone else continues it, okay? Like, find some way to let us know, if possible.
Love it. Want more
Life of Fire chapter 3 . 6/7
To be honest I completely agree with you. I haven't watched any DW in years now and I simply cannot bring myself to care anymore. I appreciate you putting this up and look forward to reading your other fics in the future.
LunaFluttershyAmelia chapter 3 . 5/3
9 is my favourite too. Shame DW has been ruined for you but good luck for your other fics.
Harriverse chapter 3 . 5/1
Thank you for leaving it on site!
Queen Farli chapter 3 . 5/1
I definitely understand your point about Doctor Who and thus respect your decision on the story.
I've still been watching it religiously even while most of it was tat and, to my shock, the 3 episodes we have had this season are much better than the last few - feels more Tenant-y. Considering Moffat is leaving after this are you planning to give the series another chance (TV, not story)?
Regardless, you are a brilliant writer and I hope your dislike of current Doctor Who doesn't sour your desire to write in general :)
Thank you for thinking of us and telling us of your decision.
Queen Farli
Krysstinia chapter 3 . 5/1
While I'm disappointed that you won't be continuing this series, I do understand. Clara was far from my favorite companion and grew to bug me to epic proportions as well.

Thank you for giving us what you've written so far in this series. This is one of the best crossovers I've read in the fandom and it would be a shame to loose that.
demonix19 chapter 3 . 4/30
You said that you might come back of moffat quits right... then be happy this is his last season Chris Chibnall will be the writer.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 4/30
bummer
Marauder Heir chapter 3 . 4/30
Kinda sad that you won't be continuing this, but can completely understand. I've actually stopped watching Who when 11 regenerated into 12. Don't know if I'll ever start watching again. Good luck with all your other stories! I love them :3

M.H.
iiAliceii chapter 3 . 4/30
Wonderful! I'm so happy at least for this note and you not just leaving it forever (without saying you won't finish it) - not that I expected an update, really.
I always return to this series because it's one of maybe three Harry/The Doctor fics that I really enjoy (so I hope you don't take it down!)
I'm sorry you got annoyed with Doctor Who, though I can understand your reasoning (Clara was annoying af and 9 is very underrated/forgotten). Maybe you'll return to it someday?
Whether you do or not, thank you for this beautiful series 3
Selenity84 chapter 3 . 4/29
Don't blame you one bit though I'll miss this story. Moffat's comment about Rose being clingy and dumping her on a clone kinda pissed me off as she's my fav companion. After season 5 I kinda stopped watching it, didn't have the same kind of flare any more. Didn't like Clara from what I learned about her either.
HueHueFanfiction chapter 3 . 4/29
Woah, I get it man Moffet does a lot of bullshit but I don't think he was the issue with the Day of The Doctor thing. I am almost absolutely sure that they asked the Ninths actor to come and he refused for whatever reason. Still, very understandable frustration. I'll keep an eye out for your future stories. You are one of my favourite writers. I hope no one decides to be a dick and ask you to update despite these author notes.

Keep doing you!
Shire Fey chapter 3 . 4/29
I am fine with the fact that you will have decided to discontinue your story, after all it is yours. I even understand that you get annoyed by people asking you to continue your other stories. I was wondering though for those of use that love going back and re-reading your works unfinished or not will they still me available on your other platforms besides A03 and FFN? Just wondering/checking.

Best of luck,
~Shire
Reaper8439979 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
*reads first two books, loves them so so so much, happy, excited, obsessed*

*reads two chapters of next one, rolling on ground in happiness*

*checks update date, cries, screams, rages, ugly sobbing*

Nuuuuuu