Reviews for The Perfect Sky is Torn
Reaper8439979 chapter 2 . 6/28
*reads first two books, loves them so so so much, happy, excited, obsessed*

*reads two chapters of next one, rolling on ground in happiness*

*checks update date, cries, screams, rages, ugly sobbing*

Nuuuuuu
Magi Silverwolf chapter 2 . 5/24
Okay. I'm an author so I know how much these kind of reviews annoy me, but lovey, you've just got to do more on this series. I would love to see Harry meet Clara or even some of our new "static point" characters from Series 9.
Really great so far! Wish you would update this or just hint at where it was going, especially why River said Harry wouldn't be around forever when he now has the stone?! Please keep writing, anything and everything, all your work is great!
TamAnTam chapter 2 . 4/1
I really wish you would continue this of make a ending... Well, it's a really great story, and there are just not enough Harry/Doctor out there.

Thanks for been an amazing writer.

Cheers from Chile!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
A'Lee'Ray chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
love this! please update, I reread this all the time
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I love your story, please update soon.
Flame150 chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
I just love this series! I am hoping even after five or so years that you plan on continuting this series for I would love to see how it ends. Unless this was the end? If it was what a lovely way to end if not I can't wait to see how it really ends!
Amb chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
I really like this story, hope you update soon
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
So good. I can't wait until it is updated again :)
kaley the vampire lover chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
THIS IS FANTASTIC MARVALIS STUPINDIS AND AMAZING!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
good chapter
mrslaura chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
I have read these fics a few times now and never get tired of The Doctor and Harry... Please update... Thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
I really like this serie. Harry and the Doctor are great together.

I'm wondering what you'll do about the Doctor's and River's wedding. I hope you will update soon, it's been a long time.