Reviews for The Perfect Sky is Torn
Flame150 chapter 2 . 6/30
I just love this series! I am hoping even after five or so years that you plan on continuting this series for I would love to see how it ends. Unless this was the end? If it was what a lovely way to end if not I can't wait to see how it really ends!
Amb chapter 2 . 3/12
I really like this story, hope you update soon
InArduisFidelius chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
So good. I can't wait until it is updated again :)
kaley the vampire lover chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
THIS IS FANTASTIC MARVALIS STUPINDIS AND AMAZING!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
good chapter
mrslaura chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
I have read these fics a few times now and never get tired of The Doctor and Harry... Please update... Thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
I really like this serie. Harry and the Doctor are great together.

I'm wondering what you'll do about the Doctor's and River's wedding. I hope you will update soon, it's been a long time.
arwin-urban chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I love this story so much. You are very talented and you made this story Fantastic. I love it so muck I want more.
I don't expect you to but I hope you write more. Specifically, the 50th anniversary episode the Day of the Doctor. I would love for Harry to be in the same room with the 10 and 11 Doctor. And you would make it perfect I think.
Anyway you don't have to its just a suggestion. But if you are looking for a story to write you now have one waiting.
Thank you for the awesome story. Your awesome.
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
*happy hum* I like that last bit. And Harry did end up getting the Stone. *grin* Cool.
Crina's sight chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I absolutely love this story and wish you to continue it! This story is well put together and flows. I adore how you portray the characters and love how you change the events to fit Harry into them. Please consider continuing this story we are already on the twelfth doctor, so can you please continue the eleventh's story with Harry! I know many would appreciate it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Are you planning on adding any more chapters? I would really love to see more.
Veyrona chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Love it! Please update!
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
So when do you plan on updating this, even if it's only one chapter? Or hell you could even have it as completed as it is, but I don't think you'd do that. Just one chapter more, where Harry and the Doctor, are able to go on to the 'Next Great Adventure'. or something, whatever you do, give it a happy ending yeah?

Anyway, I've loved the series you created, it's brilliant, and fantastic, and just wonderful. Please, if you haven't deiced to have this completed, update it soon. My sanity can only hold for so long. I have loved every story of your's, (and believe me I've read quite a few of them, sometimes more then once), so please lovely Author, don't leave me hanging for long. Threads have a habit of breaking, and then we forget about what was broken, I'd prefer that this thread, isn't broken for so long that it gets forgotten. T'would be a terrible fate, for a brilliant story.
Free Siri chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Please please please write kinda addicted to this...
Narwhaloctopus chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I am totally in love with this oh-so-cleverly written series, but are you plannning on completing it?