Reviews for Calavera
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Fricking amazing! I am loving this Jacob so much!
Voorpret chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This story is just so amazing...
koto chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Will there be a sequel to this?
koto chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Please update or write the sequel! :)
Hannahbee chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
GAH! This fic is just too damn beautiful in its strangeness I can’t find the right words, except… I LOVE IT! There were so many beautiful and beyond-fitting phrases, I wish I had the time and space to quote them all.

[She was crushable in the best way, and I reminded her each time she was in my arms.]

[Her marrow moaned it's sweet song that we'd cultivated for decades and the wolf whimpered his submission.]

…come to mind. But my absolutely favorite is this part…

["That can be arranged. I'm sure you'd fit in my closet." I teased. "Then there'd be a real skeleton in there," I thought to myself, "to make friends with this secret-wolf that consumes me when she's away".]

So damn funny and sad at the same time… heartbreakingly beautiful.

But I have to admit I didn’t expect Ed to turn up in this fic. Damn did he have to get in the way! And how does Jake get him out of the way? That means mooooore pleeeeease!
SarahBella chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Awesome! Oh, I can't wait to see what happens! So good!
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Again, this is so good! I adore how you make the details so...sensual, for lack of a better term. I'm so excited for the next one!

NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I really like their relationship. They fit so well together, both have some dark obssesion with bones. I was not expecting Edward to be part of this, she needs to stay with Jacob. They need each other. I hope the sequel has Jacob/Bella ending together. Good writing.
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love you! I actually fucking LOVE you. Seriously, you can have anything it's in my power to give (excluding my first-born) for this lovely little gem of a story. Jacob makes my jaw crack in the most wonderful of ways.

And happy birthday to you :)
koto chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Nice! Will this story continue?
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loved watching this take shape from the beginning. I feel so special to have gone on this journey with you. And so excited for the next one. :)