Reviews for A reason to live
naruto's twin chapter 1 . 5/26
Awwwwwwwww that was a cute ending and i love the story so much.
NexVenustas chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I only had one real issue with this one shot- the smut. Maybe it is because I am experienced, but the sexual interaction, as a whole, seemed a bit like a virgin's childish fantasy to me. Don't get me wrong, the story in it's self was rather enjoyable and well written. It's just, how should I put this in a more way that comes out more as constructive criticism rather than a blatant bash? The phrases between the characters during intimacy weren't very... realistic. Try wording it a bit differently. Personally if someone told me that I, "got some good pussy" it would be a major turn off, regardless that it was meant as a compliment. Perhaps have him say, "Damn... your so tight, Sakura." It just seems to be, not a delicate way of conversing during the whole ordeal, but rather less crude. The only advice I can give you, which I apply to myself as well, is to keep writing. Writing is an art, and the only way to get better is to keep using your skills, although life's experience can also give one better insight into the author's perspective of what they wish to write.
Jazzy chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
So cute love it.
Nola1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
omg that was good one shot :)
C.a.s chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
God! Tat waz H.O.T!
9653288 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
make another one it makes meeee feel great... plus u a girl or guy im guessing ur a guy because your taking a rool of sai hes my lovver
Xxdark wolf girlxX chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
omg this story is freaken hot plz make more
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
It's real good.
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awww the ending was so sweet. :) I LOVED it!