Reviews for Abracadabra
dex drako chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
really cute story. what the mind of joung kids can come up with right.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
The 'girl waves' will get you in the end Ron. But I don't think you'll mind.

Sweet tale and almost too cute to read. Nice job with a budding friendship and a lifelong love in the beginning stages.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ah yes the waves that girls, then later as women, give off to make boys and men all those things Ron feared... I remember them well. LOL!

Cute little tale there of Kindergarten innocence meeting the jaded wisdom and intelligence of Junior High intelligence. Kim had Ron's back in spite the 'gift of feminine wiles and magic over the male of the species yet to be granted' to her.

Though Kim made that promise to Ron, she was hard pressed a few times to make good on it, as their high school years played out. And then there's the 'waves' that boys like Mankey put out that seemed to do the same thing to Kim for a time...

And then there's that promise she made to not blind her best friend. I guess that's a tale for another day?

CB73
Earl Allison chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awwwww ... simply a cute little story with two kids, the best of friends, defying the wisdom of a junior high-schooler :)

Thanks so much, a really nice little story that I could absolutely see happening in the KP-universe.

Thanks for the big smile on reading this :)

Take it and run,
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very cute and sweet. :)
CaramelSurprise chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Great story I loved, it really!
Pinky Jo Curlytail chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh my, this was just too cute for words! Loved it.

It did bring up memories of my best friend in elementary school- a boy- who one day decided he couldn't be friends with girls any more. Maybe someone warned him about our magical powers, too. :P I'm glad Kim and Ron decided to defy the "rules" and stay friends... and one day hopefully fulfill their second promise. :)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Haha. Aww. Nice little one-shot, EMC! You know.. if you were to do an add on chapter for this with maybe Kim and Ron in the future, remembering back to this after they get hitched.. that'd be cool. .
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
So that's what happened to me? I was wondering.

Nice and funny story.