Reviews for Under the Mask
chelsietta chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was an amazing story. It was simple, and sweet and I really enjoyed it. I would love to see a more expanded on story of the two of them based on this one shot.
Good work!
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I found this story really lovely although a bit short. I haven't read many stories with Muffy in them and the way you described her was new to me but I like it :)

Good luck in the contest!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
How lovely. This pairing has been ignored for some time now, and it was quite new to me on how you interpreted the theme. The flow was good but in some parts, it became predictable and repeated. try making the words a little different and adding a little twist in the end.. XD..Muffy was too cute to pass up though, and from griffin's thoughts, you just made Muffy more of a goddess rather than a starlet... X3...

Good luck in the contest! xp
Winter Oak chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I adore your description of Muffy -both dressed up and without makeup. I haven't seen many stories portray her in such a classy manner. From Griffin's thoughts, I can understand why Muffy would be comfortable enough to reveal her true self to him. I like how you described their relationship. Good job!

I hope you find your motivation again! I look forward to seeing you finish your other stories. :)
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was very sweet! Though short, I think you gave us a prefect look into the mind of the valleys barkeeper, not only that, but you showed us another less often thought about side of Muffy. Nicely done!

Good luck in the contest!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
In a word, your writing is refreshing. It's mature but not aged, and everything has a particularly lovely flow to it. The physical descriptions would have to be my favourite, since they're so...eloquent. It's a wonderful oneshot, even if you were strapped for time.

My only criticism would be the repetitive "chuckle" of Griffin's. Perhaps he could sigh, or murmur, or concede, or squeal like a dying pig. ;)

haha. great work.