Reviews for The Only Exception
attack on kronos chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
are you going to continue this story? Please do! It's really good.
andhewillneverknow chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
Hey you should update this story. I am really enjoying it! Please continue and finish this story!
Navy I Love Yous chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
Keep Demyx!

Anyways, I just read all three of your stories and now that I've arrived at this latest chapter, I decided it was time that I reviewed. I really like this story :3 I usually don't jump for joy at OC stories because a lot of them are horribly written. This one, however, I like because it doesn't suck. Please continue to write this!
REDROBINS007 chapter 24 . 2/8/2013
You should do a Birth By Sleep story with the Protectors and a Dream Drop Distance story too after this...if you finish this.
SnowFlake x x x chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
A-mazing story! I pulled an all nighter just so I could read the trilogy and may I just say, it was totally worth it! The story line is addictive, and the plot is overly amazing! (And I just realised how stupid I am because the plot and story line are pretty much the same thing! Oh well!) Please, oh, please, oh please! Update soon!

Angel of Randomosity chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
angellove123 chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Great chapter,love how we get information on the protectors are there jobs,great details,and i do want Demyx alive i feel so sorry for him
dockingdisney chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Holy bleep, holy bleep, HOLY BLEEP. There is no way you can let Demyx die now. But I still support KatyxSora
SpringBorn chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Good chapter. I liked it because it gives the reader a little more information about the Protectors and what they're suppose to do. Can't wait until the next chapter!
psychicshipping chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Very sneaky, you put a lot of pieces in place, but never said anything about where they came from. I'm betting you got the 'two hearts' idea from Ven's and Sora's current situation and how Roxas always seemed to have true emotions. We can't forget Axle's 'last words' : 'He made me feel like I had a heart'.

Now that you've written this, you *have* to keep Demyx alive. He's the only guy outside of CO that I felt sorry 'killing'. Now I don't know how I'll bring myself to off him in *my* story.

Loved Demyx's 'Nobody Rant'. I could go on for awhile about why people jusst know that he's different. But I think it boils down to the nature of the heart itself. Hearts want to connect to other hearts, strength in numbers, so when the person's heart tries to reach out to a Nobody they get nothing and know the Nobody is different.
Dracula X chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Nice chapter! Its a perfect explanation on the origins of the Key's Keeper.

As for Demyx, survives and appears in his home world as a whole again.
psychicshipping chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
You're just begging for a massive headache. If Demyx starts to exist then when he gets his butt kicked at Hollow Bastion he won't fade away!

1.) ORGIN CHAPTER (take 2)

2.) 3D IN ONLY 3 DAYS!
psychicshipping chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
I will bite my tongue on the issue of Kiari... for now. What are you replacing Pride Lands with? I like kicking butt with Simba!

Dracula X chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
Nice chapter, the more you touch on Demyx's "obsession" with Katy the thought of Demyx dying while she watches him will be an emotional scene
SpringBorn chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
Awesome chapter. It was fun to read and I can't wait till the next chapter.