Reviews for Carly's Secret
Guest chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
Hi I love this story but I had to read it all over again since you didn't update in a looooong time. I love this chapter. Oh and if you're wondering, I'm purplerox369 on Wattpad (still dont have a account on here) I make sure you update soon. I'm sick of waiting. Oh and thx for the message you sent me or else I would have never found out you updated.
8D SerenityCrystal Tear 83 chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
Please don't stop writting! I love this story; it's really different from all the other femslash I've read involving Carly, and I don't want to see it being left hanging.
It's okay if you want to take a break and focus on something else, but please don't stop this fic altogether!

I'm sorry, I haven't commented, but I've been following this story since the beginning!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/1/2012
You should continue this! I love this! Like I'm following this story even though I don't have an account on here. And your story on Wattpad! It's soooo good! My account on there is purplerox369
8D SerenityCrystal Tear 83 chapter 20 . 5/4/2012
Love this fic! It's sad to see an abusive relationship 'blooming', but it makes more a good story, I guess (well yes, considering I read them. XD).

I see a lot of errors in most (if not all) chapters. Like spacing, grammer, puntuation, etc. but all-in-all, not badly written.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
lanternheart chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
Alison's a total B, I don't know what Carly sees in her... Lmao, jk xD
sfbxfcb chapter 17 . 12/13/2011
lanternheart chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
You spelled my name wrong 0.o

Team Carly! xD
sfbxfcb chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
lanternheart chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
Omg, I totally understand your "awkwardness" about writing an M rated scene. Well, as I suck at giving advice, maybe I can link you a story that might help. I'll PM you after I submit this.

Sam's way OOC 0.o

Alison should've went home, her dad may never accept her back again, it's harsh but it's reality. Well, not really xD
sfbxfcb chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
Moviepal chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Go for it. I like the story.
Moviepal chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
A really intresting story
lanternheart chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Dang, Mark is EVIIILLLL D:

I admit it, gays kinda creep me out, but I have nothing against them. I'm also creeped out by "normal" couples. It's just me XD

Poor Spencer :(