Reviews for The Fox Cub Friendly
Esmeia chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Very nice POV for Friendly! :D

He was always one of my favorite foxes. You did a great job writing his side of the story, and I really do look forward to seeing more!
PeterCriss chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Friendly must feel like shit, Can't wait to read more, Keep it up!
PeterCriss chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
another good chapter! It is similar to the tv series but i think i know where you are going with this. I think it is the tv series in the eyes of Friendly?
PeterCriss chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Friendly is in deep shit now. But why is there no chapter about Bold leaving the Park? any way the chapter was very well done!
PeterCriss chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
another good chapter.
PeterCriss chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
"I wonder how life's treating our poor Bold" Vixen sighed" has Bold already left the park?
PeterCriss chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
WOW! that puts a twist on things. i guess that because she saved dreamers life and killed her means that they cancel each other out. (011-10), great chapter!
PeterCriss chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Short but still great!, I could not help but shout at my computer, KICK BOLD's ASS FRIENDLY!
PeterCriss chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Another great chapter! i love this line:"You may be my favourite of you four but..." Vixen's last sentence was cut short." What a kick in the face for poor friendly.
PeterCriss chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
WOW! great fic, nice to see that someone see's Friendly as a good guy and Bold as a show off.