Reviews for From Day One
Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
Oh wow! This story is so beautiful mix of joy, angst and hilarity! I had a sudden bout of Lie to Me blues and I'm so glad I managed to stumble across this little gem! I really hope that your able to add to this in the future, and even possibly finish it, because it is incredible!
tina-gillian chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Would you please finish this ‘s really great.
LadyBigoud chapter 21 . 2/9/2012
Amazing fic... i really hope one day you will find inspiration to finish it... cause it's really worth it!

Thanks
Feral21 chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
I really like this story, definately gotta update this soon
KelterSkelter chapter 21 . 2/15/2011
I am really liking this story. Poor Cal, seems like he is being used. I'm glad he is finally showing anger towards not being the father. Kinda shocked he slept with her, but I'm sure you have a plan. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
lori51 chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
Just found this and read it straight through. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2011
This is a brilliant story. Just read all chapters please continue
Rugbygirrl chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
Well at least Cal came to his senses at the bar before he did something beyond stupid!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
Oh thank god for this update for a truly cool and original story. Been awhile so I reread it to catch up. I did stop breathing when I thought cal was going to shag the slag in the bar. I suppose he feel betrayed as Gillian is not being totally honest with him and deep down he thinks that Gillian still loves Thomas. But then again he saw her face when she said I love you and it was the truth. Conerning that after they made love cal left her alone in bed after all they tend to have a little morning breakfast routine going. Has cal gone to get information from Ben? Will gillian start to be honest to cal? Please update soon
Chazzie.Chazzie chapter 20 . 10/31/2010
this is a short one... but bloody amazing! more please!
Rugbygirrl chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
Hmmm...Ben?
schnerb chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
Great chapter though too short!

Cal is so good at wheedling things out of people, so can't wait to find out which tactic he's going to use this time!

Thanks for sharing
sash queen of the jungle chapter 20 . 10/26/2010
So she gets cal to promise he will look after the baby, she thinks something really bad will happen to her but does not want to hurt cal so does not want to get too close. What did Thomas want on the last chapter? Is he aware of the threat against Gillian and his son is he trying to do something about it? Is he aware of how involved cals got? Loved cal' taking care of little cal junior '. So where does cal go? Can't wait for more but don't like sad bits:).
Rugbygirrl chapter 19 . 10/9/2010
So cal FINALLY came to his senses:)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
Ah isn't he the sweetest. So that was the plan decorating a baby room. I hope she sys yes. And he wants to be the dad. Well of course anyone can father a child but cal would be a good dad to it. Hope she says yes. Got a funny feeling that if she tells cal about the threat he will go mad and over protective. Definately even more so if he finds out that she contacted Thomas. Things are getting even more exciting. Can't wait fir another update.