Reviews for Material Days
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 30 . 4/7
Aaaah! A good story that cuts off with a cliffhanger! And no updates for two years! Aaaaah!
The Infamous Mind Fracture chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
You know, if this story has a happy harem ending (and I certainly HOPE it does) for Yuuno and the Materials, it occurs to me that Yuuno will have to suffer a LOT of teasing and jokes. As well as gain a rather... interesting reputation.

Yuuno Scrya. Adventurer Archaeologist, Badass Bookworm and Chief Librarian of the Infinite Library. An undisputed master of defensive and support magics who decided that using a device would be too EASY. So unbelievably manly that he reprogrammed the fragments of the reincarnated Defense Program of the Book of Darkness. With his p*nis.

The Yuuno Scrya Facts just write themselves.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
please tell me this wasn't dropped.
The 10th Wand chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
Probably said this already at some point but great story.
The 10th Wand chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Everyone is so misinformed XD
The 10th Wand chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
So they get nothing? Cuz its a fridge, and she'll probably take that back.
The 10th Wand chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
wacky seriousness incarnate.
The 10th Wand chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
psychological warfare of taunts XD
The 10th Wand chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Sounds pretty cool.
The 10th Wand chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Oh crap! abort abort! lol
MangamanZX chapter 30 . 11/21/2013
Rai Rai Rai... where did you even learn that song?
The 10th Wand chapter 30 . 11/20/2013
Yay for the new chapter. Thank you for the update, it was very entertaining.
Sean Guilty chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
Brother,thank you for the update.I know u r busy with ur ,good luck on ur work and i hope u will update and finishes it as early as u can.
Savaris chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
Hey, you finally did an update in this site! I've been following your work on addventure and I was also glad that you've also got a new chapter up! I was really starting to worry if when if I'll see the continuation of Yuuno's adventure with those three quirky Materials and Sette... So, welcome back! It's good see you and I hope you get to squeeze out the next chapter cause' I'm at the edge of me seat as to what happens next!
Cerobus chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
It's Alive! Welcome back.