Reviews for Material Days
Faust91x chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Just finished up to the latest chapter. Really good story, it really picked up in the last chapters, loved Material-S and Material-D's characters, also that at long last we got some Yuuno centric stories!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 30 . 7/21/2015
These recent chapters serve as quite the reminder that the Materials ARE, in fact, villains...
cartoons68 chapter 30 . 7/3/2015
Story still kicks. Hope you continue soon!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I just loved that Nakajima family segment. I hope they'll be a recurring feature, but it probably won't be as fun without Touma getting completely and utterly embarassed and such.

Also, Chrono miiiiiiiight want to reconsider wearing his barrier jacket outside of open combat situations.
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 30 . 4/7/2015
Aaaah! A good story that cuts off with a cliffhanger! And no updates for two years! Aaaaah!
The Infamous Mind Fracture chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
You know, if this story has a happy harem ending (and I certainly HOPE it does) for Yuuno and the Materials, it occurs to me that Yuuno will have to suffer a LOT of teasing and jokes. As well as gain a rather... interesting reputation.

Yuuno Scrya. Adventurer Archaeologist, Badass Bookworm and Chief Librarian of the Infinite Library. An undisputed master of defensive and support magics who decided that using a device would be too EASY. So unbelievably manly that he reprogrammed the fragments of the reincarnated Defense Program of the Book of Darkness. With his p*nis.

The Yuuno Scrya Facts just write themselves.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
please tell me this wasn't dropped.
The 10th Wand chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
Probably said this already at some point but great story.
The 10th Wand chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Everyone is so misinformed XD
The 10th Wand chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
So they get nothing? Cuz its a fridge, and she'll probably take that back.
The 10th Wand chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
wacky seriousness incarnate.
The 10th Wand chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
psychological warfare of taunts XD
The 10th Wand chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Sounds pretty cool.
The 10th Wand chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Oh crap! abort abort! lol
MangamanZX chapter 30 . 11/21/2013
Rai Rai Rai... where did you even learn that song?