Reviews for A Ray in the Dark
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Welcome back. I went back and reread and had come to the conclusion it was probably stress and not a pregnancy that was affecting Bella's cycle, but what a blow to Bella when she was so hoping to have part of Jacob still with her. Even though she was never pregnant, it would feel like losing the child right after losing Jacob. Edward really is a sweetheart to take such good care of her. Still think Tanya is way to interested in Bella. She even brought up staying with her at the hotel.

It's a pity this story isn't getting more attention. It's really well written.
naelany chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Oh, Bella *sad sigh* There's little more devastating than finding out you're not pregnant when you were so sure you were. Especially in those circumstances :-( I'm so glad that Edward was there for her, awkward as it must've been for the poor guy.
naelany chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
*sigh* oh dear, Edward, Edward *shakes head*

And Bella... why do I have the feeling she isn't pregnant at all, but it's only stress? :-( She's clinging so tightly to the idea of a baby, I just feel like it'll all crash down around her
karenff chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I'm sorry you needed this beta'ed that night and we were heading out the door. I miss this story and I'm glad to see it picked back up. Real life, schmeal life, doesn't it just get in the way sometimes :)

Oh I don't know what to think about Edward. I had adored him...and I understand he's trying to be a friend to Bella. But it's pretty sleazy stalking hot Tanya and wanting Bella and having them both over on the same night. He's younger than she is and in this instance it really shows. Not very southern gentlemanly there, Edward.

And Bella pregnant! That'll throw things into all sortsa chaos. Fun, fun.
myimm0rtal chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Oh, wow! Both Bella and Edward's POVs had some serious shockers - Bella might be preggers and Edward has strong feelings for both Bella and Tanya? And for all the developments, I have to say my curiosity was piqued with Tanya being so friendly toward Bella.

I'm glad you guys updated and the different directions this chapter can go. It keeps us guessing. Oh, and thanks for the song list... excellent choices!
twilight fanfic advocacy chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Loving this story! I lived in Savannah for a while and now live just over the bridge in SC and still frequent Tybee quite often!
Insert Fangs Here chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
loved this chapter and love low country boil as well mine is just shrimp sausage corn and potatos...mmmmm yummy
Insert Fangs Here chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I took my mother on a ghost tour... very informative, but we laughed so hard at some of it, especially when the tale of the woman who jumped out the window upon the news that her husband would not be coming home.. they had a maniquen (sp) in the window.. it may have been the Call-a-Cabs we had at wet willies on river st.. nothing like 190 proof everclear to give ya the giggles:)
Insert Fangs Here chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I started reading this story purely for the fact that Ive lived my whole life in the Savannah area and is still close by now in Statesboro,Ga. I love reading about places i have experinced. spent my whole summers in tybee. its a well done story and I enjoy it
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Hmmm. It seems to me Edward might be disappointed when he finally makes his big move with Tanya. Tanya seemed a little too hands on with Bella for casual friendship only. I wasn't expecting the pregnancy issue with Bella, but I should have since they were trying to start a family. Interesting chapter.
arrime chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
just started reading this,it's very interesting, though I don't get what's the deal with tanya ,she seemed gay..and that thing with "Al-iss" it's kind of annoying after reading it so many times
naelany chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Ha! Awesome! Who knew when I randomly picked the setting, that it'd be so close to RL for you :-)

Love it! And I so can't wait to read more!
naelany chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Thank you, for doing such a great job with this bunny! I love it. I'm looking forward to reading more :-)
radmeister chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I like the corresponding chapters told in the different character's p.o.v. I hope there will be another chapter soon/
DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
GReat story...I found you somehow...not sure how..glad I did.

I'm also a southern...I laughed at the sweet tea refrenece...I cannot drink it (it ramps me up in a scary way), but it is as important as WATER here in Georiga. I'm a Tennessean transpanted to a town outside of family keeps a weekend home near Savannah, so I know the city beautiful and so much history! I'm glad the story is based on Tybee / makes it even better

Good work!