Reviews for Sixty Years of Love
SDFanFicChic chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
What a great story...I wished you would have developed it. I know you say you're a reader, but I do believe you are a writer as well
Raum chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
A good story, something original in a fandom where every leading character e seems to be teenager and forever young.

Thanks for writing!

- Raum
misconception76 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
so, I went kind of stalkerish and saw that you also have a story posted. It was very interesting and really damn depressing. Poor, Edward.

I think you caught the reality of Bella's illness magnificently. You should really think about writing more. Like a multiple chapter story, like their love before, or hell, something totally different.

Again, great job.

misconception
GrammarBitch chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Good job with the plot bunny!
My3rdID chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was so sad. But I liked it!
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was incredibly sweet and very well written. Not what I was expecting. Sad at times, but plenty of joy and some fluffy times too. Thanks for writing!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Poignant, heart wrenching, and beautiful. I've got tears. Thank-you for sharing it!
Rosemarysgarden001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aww that was sad.
makdm chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
gah, your story made me cry.
Lois of Goldenlake chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
My maternal grandma died of Alzheimers a few years ago. Now, she was only my grandma, and she lost her ability to speak quite quickly, so it's not the exact same story, but it just. Gah. I'm still crying. Thank you so much for writing this. It really.. I guess it helped somewhat, because at least she sort of recognized us until the last year or so before she died, so it kind of put the whole experience into perspective, you know? I dunno if I'm making any sense, but thank you anyway. :)
dancinggirl12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awhhh that was so sweet!(: It reminded me of the Notebook(:

Great job. 3 Kenni
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
It worked very well. Very good story! Nice job with the prompt. Good luck in the contest!
AStarDanced77 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved your premise and the idea that sixty years of love doesn't necessarily equal a happy ending. I could feel Edward's pain at watching his love slip away. But there was a sense that the end wasn't as important as the journey they had taken together. Congratulations on your first fanfic - the first is always a little scary! Well done.
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'd say it did. An interesting idea having one remembering and one only able to remember. But the love is still obvious. :) Great entry.
obessionmyaddiction chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was so awsomely heartbreaking and very sweet.