Reviews for Reasons for Defying Reason
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
wow. great again. sorry for all the reviews. but there great
Anorexia chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Such a beautiful story.
LostGiraffe2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was written amazingly

:-)
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love this. A very realistic approach to their relationship in the future.

Spot on with both of the characters. A relationship, even with Will, would be hard for Emma because she has a very set lifestyle and routine that she depends on. Having to deal with someone else, having to try to be someone else for Will would be very trying on her.

And Will...you had him down perfectly. His need to try to fix Emma, his aggravation when he couldn't play hero like he's so accustomed to.

I like how they met in the middle, Will realizing that Emma needed to deal with it on her own and handle it her own way...and he's trying harder to understand it now. But he's not going to let her go and be completely consumed by her disorder...they're going to work through it together, respecting each other's faults instead of forcing the other to try to understand something they're not ready to.

I've missed your stories! You write Will and Emma fabulously. though there's a lot of Wemma stories I love, yours are by far my favorites :)
r0ckgal chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was absolutely the perfect ending!:)
PaulrissaRahany chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Love it! I enjoy fics that aren't happy ever after, because with a illness such as OCD...it isn't that easy. People flip out. They had defenses that sometimes are always up. While Emma loves Will...even sometimes that isn't enough.

Thank you so much for writing a fic that is REAL. Love it.