Reviews for Lust for Revenge
serenade312 chapter 1 . 1/18
I love your wonderful fanfic!Can I translate it into Chinese and share it with more wincest fans?Surely I will credit you as author and link this website,thanks:)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
i like it, well written
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
whew, so hot!
jessie chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I love this story so much I like how you endid this chapter its like funny/hot all in one good job could you write more like these catagory (The demon mad them do it)
Doryan chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Superbe!
jessie chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
this is the hottest story I have ever read in my life I would pay sooooo much money to see this in one of the supernatural episodes good job :)
Don't use this anymore 2 chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Loved the ending!
SlashAddx chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
This was such a great story! I really wanted to review each chapter but I couldn’t stop reading long enough... I love case-fics with the dirty mixed in. :) Very good job. My only suggestions would be to find a beta next time because there were quite a few distracting typos. But seriously, this was hot. roadside sex between these two is my favorite. :)
gaaralover51141 chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
I loved this story so much! Dean&Sam forever!

Awesome job! I loved it, it was so cute and *cough* yea.. :D loved it!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
That was amazing, I loved the distinction between Lust's kisses and the clean loving ones.
WrenWing chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Great story! Really enjoyed it, especially all the saucy business, but liked how you wrapped it up. Very sweet ending.

Oh, and "Looking at linoleum made me wanna jerk off." I laughed out loud at this awesomeness.

Thanks for this, really liked it! And I'll be first in line for your J2!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
YAAAAAAAY!

TOGETHER FOREVEEEEEEEER!

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS WAS THE HOTTEST THING I THINK I'VE VER READ!

AAAAAAAND IT WAS SWEET TOO...UTTER PERFECTION M'DEAR
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
OMG LUST IS IN THE HOUUUUUUUUSE.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 6 . 2/7/2011