Reviews for Rest
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love your writing style, especially these 2 lines:

' "Dean," said a voice. But it wasn't the grating voice of Hell; it was soft, melodious, velvet like the grass once beneath him.'
'A soft sensation, too tangible to be just air, too light to be a blanket, slid over his body.'

Great story, short and sweet. Love the way you describe Cas's wings. Keep up the awesome work!
Discontinued Account 1359 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I find this story to be extremely moving. The phrases flow nicely and the tone that is set rises from horror to peace in a way that follows the characters' emotions and interactions perfectly, as Dean moves toward a state of this "rest." The metaphors and descriptions are also strong, and the overall grammatical and structural quality is very high. You did very well with this. :)

On a more personal level as to what the story actually meant to me, I think you captured the essence of fear and comfort very well. Nightmares are a messy thing, where you don't know what's real or what to think about anything that happens, and I felt that through your writing of Dean and his visions. It was real to me, experiencing his doubt and the trepidation rising within him...and then Cas. Oh, Cas. That was beautiful. The subtleness and the succinctness of his character not only fits beautifully inside the purpose of this story, but it is portrayed believably and beautifully by your writing.

I enjoyed this fanfiction very much; thank you for sharing this work of art.
Rowvle chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awh, a very cute story :D

I love how you portrayed Castiel all warm and nice and angelic :D

Loved it :P
enyes chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I like the idea of sleep/rest. i kinda experienced it too..

i love the way you describe Dean's dream. how the peace turns into chaos.. It's like the dream is so lucid..

nice one!