Reviews for Burn For You
Jk chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
I really don't get why Bella isn't just telling Edward what she is...your not having her tell him cause you think it helps the story? Its fucking stupid, its makes all the shit their going through fuckin pointless. Why revert back to the twilight book when you have Bella as a magical creature? I REALLY don't get why you had Bella pretend to be asleep when Edward came...didn't make much sense!
And you really need to watch your grammar...it was particularly bad in this chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This is what I got from the first bunch of paragraphs.
Bella has a alter ego that she calls "her"...lol like. There's two people that inhabit her body...Bella and a monster...how fucking stupid
Bella can taste emotions, and she licked a guy to death?
Lol...I don't get it
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2016
It's like exactly reading Twilight with the same scenes and dialogue just with a non human Bella.
RDoster2012 chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading this... BUT I was slightly disappointed to see so many lines and scenes taken right out of the book. YET it was intriguing to see them handled differently. I only have two complaints. 1 is the lack of more! You left me wanting. And 2 is some of the spelling mistakes that made some sentences make no sense
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Ever read Shields of Power by thunderful? Your story has familiar scenes and quotes that are present in a much older and better story. Especially the James and Alice thing, but there are more. I was enjoying this story until it felt like I had read it before.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
nice
2manyfandomstho chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Thanks so much for writing, I really enjoyed it!
PeterHaleIsForeverTheAlpha chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
I would love it so much if you did a sequel (or sequels) for this. Like how would New Moon play out since her blood really isn't that 'attractive' toward them? This was awesome by the way! Loved it!
cullenfreak16 chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
amazing amazing amazing i love it you are so gonna write a sequel
also haw about one-shots or out-takes of bella-and-edward-feeding-on-each-other itimate moments? watcha thinkin?
MatingInspires chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Enjoyed this story :)
Naomi M chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
It was really good and it made me laugh when i found out what she was in the story because I've been watching a programme where the girl in it is a succubus
WalkingInTheSea chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Gah! I love your story! I love a non-human Bella story, and yours is one of the BEST!
Je me appelle Marie chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
love this! It's amazing!
bookreader911 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
That was so much better than what was written of the original. I loved the entire story.
AliceWynter chapter 16 . 7/24/2013