Reviews for Burn For You
RDoster2012 chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading this... BUT I was slightly disappointed to see so many lines and scenes taken right out of the book. YET it was intriguing to see them handled differently. I only have two complaints. 1 is the lack of more! You left me wanting. And 2 is some of the spelling mistakes that made some sentences make no sense
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Ever read Shields of Power by thunderful? Your story has familiar scenes and quotes that are present in a much older and better story. Especially the James and Alice thing, but there are more. I was enjoying this story until it felt like I had read it before.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
nice
2manyfandomstho chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Thanks so much for writing, I really enjoyed it!
BringOnTheDrunkAlbino's chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
I would love it so much if you did a sequel (or sequels) for this. Like how would New Moon play out since her blood really isn't that 'attractive' toward them? This was awesome by the way! Loved it!
cullenfreak16 chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
amazing amazing amazing i love it you are so gonna write a sequel
also haw about one-shots or out-takes of bella-and-edward-feeding-on-each-other itimate moments? watcha thinkin?
MatingInspires chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Enjoyed this story :)
Naomi M chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
It was really good and it made me laugh when i found out what she was in the story because I've been watching a programme where the girl in it is a succubus
walking in the sea chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Gah! I love your story! I love a non-human Bella story, and yours is one of the BEST!
Babylion Sakura chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
love this! It's amazing!
bookreader911 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
That was so much better than what was written of the original. I loved the entire story.
AliceWynter chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Your such a good writer! I HOPE U MAKE A SEQUAL! Luv u! 3

P.s, loved the ending ;)
Valkyrie101 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I liked it but the spelling mistakes and the way some words are used is a little distracting for example the 'hear' when it should have been 'here'.
Valkyrie101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I knew it! I'm obsessed with that show 'Lost Girl' that is about a succubus and I've been looking for a similar story in the twilight universe ...so thank you! The quality of writing is great and I can't wait to read the rest : )
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Okay, I finished reading the story overnight. I loved it! I really like this version of Bella. She's so much stronger and fiercer here. It was interesting seeing everyone's reaction to her and what she is. I admit, I laughed hard when I found out myself. I wasn't expecting it. Loved how it followed most of the storyline of the book but still different and it made sense. Great read!