Reviews for Love Me, Shove Me, Make Me Cry
JullietHasAGun chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Please update
I'm lovin this 3
Shab chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, why do you have to make a cliffy? such a tease...please update again soon
kittycatvamp chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
whoa
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Well this is about to get awkward...
the maiden of the black moon chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Oh my please keep this up
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Update very very soon please!

Now that is a good cliffhanger . . .
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
bouncing perspectives are really confusing (especially when you bounce them during a conversation and none are labeled). i understand that you want to convey each individual's feelings but using the third person omniscient narrative would be less confusing and would have the same information. did you mix kaoru's and saitou's perspective there for a few statements? and while i'm on a roll, saitou would be calling/referring to him as 'battousai' and not kenshin, in the manga/anime/OVAs/movie that's pretty consistent.

otherwise it's a very intriguing story.
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
wow, kaoru's a big bundle of insecurity. i was wondering if the first chapter is going to happen or it already happened... ?

\o/ so happy you're back to this and writing 'rk' again! ...writing again! \o/
gin
kittycatvamp chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Awwwwww
kittycatvamp chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Well it seems really good and different. I hope you post more. I would really like to see where this is going, and why Kenshin has to hurt Kaoru in order to protect her. Have a fantastic week. )
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Well I'm certainly interested in where this story is going to go. I hope you continue with this!
Dear Casssiee chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
woah. this is interesting. updateee!

XOXO,

Cass :D
Aheverydamnpennamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is an interesting teaser.. it's quite different portrayal of Kenshin... Usually he leaves or distance himself to protect Kaoru... I'm looking forward reading more chapters!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I'd like to see where this is going, and why Kenshin had to hurt her to protect her.